test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hunter Ranger and Potion of Heroism

jabberwacky57jabberwacky57 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 22 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
HR lvl 60
Is there some sort of bug?
I have purchased Potion of Heroism in Sharandar but when I use it, neither the icon show up under my avatar or stats change? No change to my ability stats on character sheet either.
I have verified with another Hunter in my guild and he is experiencing the same issue even though the UI confirms a potion of heroism has been used.
Post edited by jabberwacky57 on

Comments

• jabberwacky57jabberwacky57 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Can anyone confirm or not if they are having same issue with this?
  • shiikuushiikuu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 65
    edited January 2014
    used 2 with my HR and also didnt get the buff
  • ilyushinilyushin Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Doesn't seem to work on my HR either; I don't get the buff icon and I don't get the stats, even though the potion is actually used up (it even lists "used potion of heroism" - or whatever the actual words to that effect are -in the log).
  • marracenmarracen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    They don't work on my lvl 60 HR either
    Haven't ever worked on it, actually.
  • dbashbydbashby Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I have the same issue, no luck with potion of heroism. At first I thought it was because you have to unlock the realm of malabog to access the potion, so I did, and no change.
  • kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    HR lvl 60
    Is there some sort of bug?

Many, many bugs regarding this potion, glasshoppa.

Initially, you could only buy them if you had unlocked the third Shar zone, but not travelled there- that one is fixed, at least. There is also a bug where you have to slot the potion before you can drink it, too, which is really irritating.

Finally, yes, it is broken for HRs. It's a nice potion, when you can get it, and get the effect. However, it really wasn't implemented at all well. All of these bugs are known; not all of them have been fixed.