test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Companion Bundle - Anyone receive theirs through support yet?

baalicebaalice Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey all,

Just wanted to see if anyone else who had to put a support ticket in to get the Companion Bundle has received theirs yet. We were directed to do so in an earlier post on 12/30/13 and I did right away, but haven't gotten any movement on it yet. I'd rather know one way or the other from anyone instead of this feeling of not knowing what's happening at all.
Post edited by baalice on

Comments

• zhjonin76zhjonin76 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    honesly I think the support team is off on vacation. I didn't try to buy the bundle after the goof up cryptic did, but I did submit a ticket about an issue I had (also on the 30th) and still no responce. Guessing we'll just have to be patient
  • mikabella2mikabella2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    My boyfriend had to wait over 12 days to get a response on his ticket (granted it was for a different matter but still) i honestly wouldnt expect a very fast response.
    | Guild: Novus Ordo|
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    They are being delivered manually so it'll probably take anywhere up to a week or more I'd guess , especially with the recent holidays and whatnot.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Please be aware that adding a note that says "mods please do not lock this thread" is (1) tantamount to discussion of moderation and (2) does not preclude or prevent any action that the moderation staff or community managers deem fit.

That having been said, please understand that a major holiday period has recently passed. Patience would definitely be a virtue in this regard.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.