test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Optimal stats?

grizzly1545grizzly1545 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited January 2014 in The Library
I know we want ArmPen at about 2500, but what about the rest? What amount of power and recovery? The rest?

I am sitting at about 2500 ArmPen, 2000 crit, 3000 Rec...should i just start rounding out my other stats like life steal and regen?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by grizzly1545 on

Comments

• Options
    pers3phonepers3phone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    If you're pleased with your survivability, this is roughly the point where you would start stacking Power as much of it as possible.
  • Options
    slushpsychoslushpsycho Member Posts: 657 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Power all the way. Armor pen is good but no need to actually go up to 2500. Depends on your actual budget though. Cw is actually really cost effective to gear in terms of PVE, all you need is rank5-6 + lesser soulforged + vorpal( higher rank the better ) and then you can start owning every dungeon.
  • Options
    khebelnkhebeln Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    2300-2400ARP 3000 Crit (if you have max charisma, you should have 35% Crit) 3000-3200 Recovery and everything extra in to power.

From defensive stats id say 1k Regeneration for off combat and kiting regen, 1k defense, and rest in Life Leach (i sit at 1.5k and full heal myself on almost every spell on aoe)

Downside is you need decent gear and all artifacts for this leveled up to epic, not to mention the boons.

But at this point you want to pump all you can to power.
  • Options
    grizzly1545grizzly1545 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Thanks guys very helpful
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    fakenameszyxfakenameszyx Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Does anyone know if the AR Pen that we want (2300ish) is with or without the High Vizier set? So, what I am really asking is, if you have 4/4 HZ do you still need to get to 2300?
  • Options
    hidahayabusahidahayabusa Member Posts: 634 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    The reason why HV is so good, is that the defense debuff it provides, can get the target to negative defense which in turn is translated to a direct increase in your damage. So, yes you will need to get to 24% Damage Resistance (DR) ignore, because your main target is to completely bypass your target's DR, in order for HV to provide a damage boost.

Otherwise, you are just ignoring DR.
    * Notorious Dwarven Bear Cavalry Leader *