test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mouse/attack button issues

mistalkmistalk Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I've been playing since about March-April, and I've been using a laptop all this time. I do not have a mouse, so I have been using the touch pad of my laptop. I never had any issues with it until Thursday after the patch update. I have my two at-will attacks set up by default, main attack on the left button and long range on the right button on the touch pad. Since the update, when I try to attack by pressing the left button, my character doesn't attack right away. She just kinda stands there before finally attacking. This is very problematic when fighting redcaps. This is the only time the left button doesn't work, when I go to attack... Today, I tried switching the two, so that my main attack would be on the right button and the long range on the left button. Now, the left side still doesn't work well, and with the right button, if I click on it once, my character keep attacking as long as there's enemies. She will not stop swinging unless I roll or the enemies are dead. The left side will also do that (when it works). My buttons works well everywhere else, in the game and outside the game. The only time I have issues is with attacking.
Post edited by mistalk on

Comments

• jb1956jb1956 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well, ****... I have same issue. I have not played since Beta and I know I could kill anything. Now all my cleric does is hold up her wand (or whatever it is) like it's gonna hold back the mobs ! I am confused and I, disappointedly, see there is no answer to you post. :(