test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How to claim my account mount on new character

armagawrdarmagawrd Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited December 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
I've searched the web but the only answer that seems legit is to go to the reward claims agent myles broome in protectors enclave. However, what to do here I'm not so sure about..

I bought a white tiger on one character using zen. The game states that this mount should be availeble on all characters on this account. However I dont know how to access it on a different character..

Anybody knows?
Post edited by armagawrd on

Comments

• charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Having the same problem, was about to post the same to see if I was missing something before putting in a support ticket.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    IIRC it should be in the zen store and will have the price set at 0 once you have bought it so you can reclaim there.
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    dardove wrote: »
    IIRC it should be in the zen store and will have the price set at 0 once you have bought it so you can reclaim there.

Tx will check that tonight when I log in, wouldn't have thought of that.
  • armagawrdarmagawrd Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Thanks dardove, that is defenitly where its at! =)
  • rac45rac45 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Absolutely correct - go to the Zen mount vendor and it has a price of 'free' :)
  • svenskisidestepsvenskisidestep Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    To show specifically how it's done, here's a picture:

2ic6uza.png

I for example have bought the mount "Leopard of Chult". To claim the item you've bought via the Zen store, simply press "Y" ingame or press "Alt" on your keyboard then click the "Z" on your action bar.

To claim the actual item, go to the specific section that you bought it from. Then, click the "0 Claim". This allows you to claim the item on the specific toon you're on.

Visit a mailbox to receive the item :).