test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ebon Downs Skirmish (Achievements) may be broken

estarriollestarrioll Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
When you complete skirmish "Defend the Temple" it may not give the achievement. The bug is connected, I suppose, with "Ebon Downs" achievement, because its desciption seems broken (skirmish missing). This results in inability to get both Skirmish achievement and Zone achievement (with "Black-Hearted" title).

Please, do something to fix it. It is not very important game-wise, but it is extremely annoying not to get something you are intended to get for something you did for sure. And after several levels it is also impossible to do Skirmish at all, so this Achivement is gone forever, if I am not mistaken.

I found that this issue occured several times in summer. I understand its relevant unimportance, but really, how hard is it to fix a small achievement and to restore it for players who had to miss it?
Post edited by estarrioll on

Comments

• ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    This issue has been noted several times already, run a forum search and add to the already existing threads about this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • estarriollestarrioll Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This issue has been noted several times already, run a forum search and add to the already existing threads about this.

Yeah, right, previous topic surely helped to fix the issue. Forum search for the win.

The bug is there from summer, summer, for the love of God! Six months have passed, and it is still not fixed and not even mentioned anythere. Is it OK, I ask you, forum search master?
  • ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    The reason I say that is the only way to alert the Devs to an issue is with a Help Ticket. This bug forum is just to be able to inform other players of a problem you have encountered. The Mods do talk to the Devs on occasion and pass along info from here, but Help Tickets are the only official method, so why clog the board with a repeat post? While no I am not pleased the bug still exists, there are many others still around, some since launch day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]