test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Genocidal Tendencies is recruiting

goth1goth1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
First and foremost, there is absolutely NO DRAMA in our guild. This is partly due to our strict recruitment process. Our guild is primarily a PVE guild. We do PVP sometimes, but that is not our main focus. The overall environment is a very laid back, calm, and lax. While we pride ourselves on skill, you will find our attitudes are not that of an elitist. Our sense of community is very strong.

You will often find many of us putting Bind on Equip items in the bank for free upgrades on top of various other items. The idea is that hording items in your bank will do a lot less good than sharing with a guildie to strengthen us overall.

The guild is primarily filled with very knowledgeable players who love to bounce ideas off one another without being overly critical. We listen to suggestions to tweak strategy for the overall good. Genocidal Tendencies also has a handful of people dedicated to theory crafting many aspects of the class mechanics in order to optimize overall functionality of group compositions.

We understand the responsibilities of real life obligations. There is no pressure to be very active. Everyone's schedule is different and we all understand this. Our community is based on skill, not play time. The primary goal is to integrate likeminded individuals into our family to down the top content of RIFT & Neverwinter.

If this guild sounds like a fit for you, please fill out the recruitment form. All new members will be on trial period until they prove their abilities. You must run a few dungeons with some of us to show your abilities.

Contact the following for more information:

Doobs@kibeaz
Aria Blackstone@gonzotoxic1
Jaylo@jenisyde
Gothoric@kalthouse
Gothoric/Gotharia
GWF/CW
Guild Leader
<Genocidal Tendencies>
www.genotendencies.enjin.com
Post edited by goth1 on

Comments

• Options
    jenisydejenisyde Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Get in touch with Jaylo or Jewlo as well if you are interested. Currently recruiting ALL classes. We are willing to teach and work with you if your gear/skills aren't where you want them to be. Looking for laid back badasses. If you are highstrung elitist, no need to apply, because we are better than you anyways and it will hurt your ego.

Demand for classes as followed:

GF Tank: LOW
    GWF Tank: LOW
    Devoted Cleric: MEDIUM
    Control Wizard: MEDIUM
    Trickster Rogue: VERY LOW
    Hunter Ranger: MEDIUM
    Jaylo
    Halfling - Devoted Cleric - Divine Oracle
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    We accept people willing to communicate, get in team speak, and are laid back, but skilled. Also as a member you get access to our forums which contains self made accurate and successful dungeon and class guides. See link below for example.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?563311-GUIDE-DC-PVE-Healer-w-Defense-Balance
    Jaylo
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
  • Options
    muffcobbmuffcobb Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Just joined yesterday.. Been a blast. Good bunch of dudes. Everyone seems to work well together and I'm learning a lot that I didn't know. They helped me tweak my build and it's working much better in the dungeons and PVP. Running 3 dungeons in 2 hours during dungeon delves doesn't hurt my feelings either.

-Sophie Mitchel
    GWF 13.7kGS
  • Options
    kroandarkroandar Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Do you have an active playerbase in PST time zone or late evenings on weekdays?
    18.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Absolutely. Apply on our website http://genotendencies.enjin.com/. You can also PM jaylo@jenisyde.
    Jaylo
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
  • Options
    goth1goth1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    We're on here right now bro!
    Gothoric/Gotharia
    GWF/CW
    Guild Leader
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
  • Options
    ndavis520ndavis520 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Step 1. Apply to guild
    Step 2. See Sophies hotpants!
    Step 3. ???
    Step 4. Profit.

Just joined the guild yesterday. Very mature friendly bunch, and they like to do 5 mans. What can go wrong?

Zesonia Maezynge
    60 Drow Huntress
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Recruitment needs updated on second post. Need more tanks and clerics particularly. Also looking for a skilled TR interested in joining our theory crafting team.
    Jaylo
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
  • Options
    kroandarkroandar Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Just recently joined -- very solid and good group of players.
    18.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Our Trickster Rogue recruitment is now closed. Please check website for updated recruitment status.
    Jaylo
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
  • Options
    lskynyrd71lskynyrd71 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Sounds interesting, I am an older dude, Vet , I play a DC (not well I am sure ) but I am keeping most pugs up. East Coast TZ . Willing to take instruction and constructive criticizm but wont tolerate whining blamers.

I party a bit and like a comm where you dont have to worry about "offending" people. I am not an *** but like to cut up and have fun etc. Have a couple friends a tank and a CW. Both better players than I that may also like to join up (not sure yet)

Drop me a line in game if you wish @lskynyrd71, player name Uulgra

Best to all for 2014
    Sean
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    lskynyrd71 wrote: »
    Sounds interesting, I am an older dude, Vet , I play a DC (not well I am sure ) but I am keeping most pugs up. East Coast TZ . Willing to take instruction and constructive criticizm but wont tolerate whining blamers.

I party a bit and like a comm where you dont have to worry about "offending" people. I am not an *** but like to cut up and have fun etc. Have a couple friends a tank and a CW. Both better players than I that may also like to join up (not sure yet)

Drop me a line in game if you wish @lskynyrd71, player name Uulgra

Best to all for 2014
    Sean

Hey Sean,

Please go to the website and apply there. You sound like a promising prospect. Most of us are about 25+. Look forward to reviewing your application my friend. Stay classy San Diego.
    Jaylo
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
  • Options
    themagicbum87themagicbum87 Member Posts: 75
    edited January 2014
    I'm just gonna chime in here and say that the members of GenoTendencies are some of the coolest MMO players Ive ever met. Ive seen them buy gear for random PUGs so they could do higher GS requirement dungeons with us. Ive seen them spend hours and hours helping new members gear up by running dungeons with them solely to help out. Im pretty sure I even saw Jenisyde save a mother and her baby from a runaway sled during WinterFest.

Come join the shenanigans.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Might want to think twice about these guys everyone. Pretty bad about getting back to you and some really weird requirements.

I saw your app and it was too elitist and egotistical for our liking. We don't have any "weird" requirements.....
    Gothoric/Gotharia
    GWF/CW
    Guild Leader
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Recruitment status is updated on second post with our needed classes. New 10k+ GS requirement as well. Check it out!
    Jaylo
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
  • Options
    nwkosmannwkosman Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Joined a few weeks back and couldn't be happier. I looked around a good bit before and even joined a few runs with a few other guilds but they were not the right fit or as organized as GT. They are a really helpful group of skilled players and there is never a shortage of laughter/good times.

Kosman
    Tiefling Level 60 TR 13.7GS
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Genocidal Tendencies now has Valindra Tower 2/2 on farm. Our recruitment status has changed again. This is last chance for anyone looking for guild fitting our descriptions. Recruitment will be closed for a while.
    Jaylo
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
  • Options
    rra4rra4 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Before joining GT, I had experience with other lackluster guilds. Lots of wipes and no gear. After joining GT I went from 10k GS to 14k+ in 1 week. Their skill mixed with organized library of custom guides, class builds, and discussion helped me to maximize my character. Never have I seen a more pristine group of players and am glad to be a part of the family. Without a doubt a top notch solid guild.
  • Options
    baronledouchebaronledouche Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I joined a few weeks ago. Anyone who has ever pugged in this game knows what that's like. the senior members have intimate knowledge of the game and are extremely helpful without the ego being involved. If you're looking for a strong guild that can down end game and has active members who are actually social then this is the place for you.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Updated contact section, recruitment section on our website, and new application features.
    Jaylo
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Still looking for a few more active DC. All other classes still welcome though!

I just want to add that we are also accepting other guilds with similar values / mindsets to merge to our guild. Must follow the same community / close knit mentality. Just get in touch with any of the Neverwinter Tribunal contacts to talk.
    Jaylo
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Recruitment opening back up for new content! Looking for skilled laid back players!!
    Jaylo
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>