test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<Wipe Club> Serious gaming, mature, PvE focused guild

colluzioncolluzion Member Posts: 61
Sparking the guild back up; old Dragon vets might remember the name. Most of us stopped playing about 6 months ago, but I plan on getting another solid group of folks together to clear content without wiping needlessly in Karrundax for 3 hours.

If you're interested in finding a guild that's capable of learning and progressing while keeping a sensible head about it, hit me up.

I would prefer being contacted on this thread, but feel free to try and PM me in-game. Please don't send me in-game mails unless you're not currently in a guild and can accept an offline invite.
Post edited by colluzion on

Comments

• sabre10sabre10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You forgot the first rule of "wipe club"!
    aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
  • colluzioncolluzion Member Posts: 61
    edited December 2013
    sabre10 wrote: »
    You forgot the first rule of "wipe club"!

Those who do not know need not apply! It's also in our guild description xD
  • ronreaper001ronreaper001 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hello, I am a new pve user and am looking for a good guild. I currently have a lvl 14 cleric and a lvl 8 hunter/ranger
  • thoorilthooril Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    hi guys - I have a lvl 14 Greatweapon Dwarf. Looking for a guild for mostly PvE. I have experience from other games and maxed out WOW before the expansion. Had to quite once I started having kids. Also, my wife likes to kick me off from time to time to do chores. So... I guess I can't be hardcore but will be on to help folks out. Also, would like to donate the greens, blues, etc... so someone can sell them for the Guild. Also looking to make weapons.
    edited December 2013
    BTW Dragon server. Name Thoradin Battlebeard
    edited December 2013
    nevermind... I couldn't find you on dragon
  • myforumnameistoomyforumnameistoo Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Me and a few friends recently started playing on dragon and we are looking for a pve guild. We are still somewhat nubish in regards to specs min/maxing but have a firm grasp on mechanics and would look forwards to some progression. Not currently in a guild so you can invite me Brams@myforumnameistoo. Hit me up in game or send me mail.
  • maerwinmaerwin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hello, I am in a similar position - stopped playing in summer and returned now with my old buddies long gone. I'd like to give your guild a try if you could use a lvl 60 Ranger (60 Wizard too, but don't feel like playing him anymore)

you can contact me on Larisa@MaerwinSK ingame.
    Have a nice day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NW-DMFGWPBN3 The Lost City - Review Thread