test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Gateway] Sword Coast Adventures bug

vheraunvheraun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
When trying to start a quest on Sword Coast Adventures, if I have available companions, but they don't have enough stamina, the game won't use the simple companions it gives when no more are available.

E.g.: I have five active companions. Three of them have enough stamina to do the quest I want. After I select these three, I'm prompted to select a fourth one, despite being unable to do so. Thus, the quest can't be run.

EDIT: This might actually be intended. If so, it's dissapointing...
Post edited by vheraun on

Comments

• isnandharisnandhar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Actually, if this is intended, this is stupid as hell. Please fix this quickly.
  • insanekirbyinsanekirby Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    if you don't have enough pets to begin with, lets say 3 total. Then I think it fills the last pet in with a temp one. As far as having no stamina for the 4th pet, I don't think they would put a temp companion in it's place. Otherwise you could just keep playing and playing and playing. Defeating the purpose of the stamina.
  • giggliatogiggliato Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    if you don't have enough pets to begin with, lets say 3 total. Then I think it fills the last pet in with a temp one. As far as having no stamina for the 4th pet, I don't think they would put a temp companion in it's place. Otherwise you could just keep playing and playing and playing. Defeating the purpose of the stamina.

What's the purpose of stamina?
  • aiausaiaus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    giggliato wrote: »
    What's the purpose of stamina?

To keep people from farming the ad as well as the rest of the things that drop from it, they wish to limit you thus no more QQing other wise they will make it worse ! P:
  • ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I wish there was actually a stamina "pool" when you add them to an adventure rather than a per-companion requisite (i.e. you need 16 total stamina to enter an adventure rather than 4 per companion), so if you have one high-level companion with lots of stamina and several low-level ones, you could actually use it, rather than just waste its stamina doing nothing :(