test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Character won't stop attacking until I've used stamina.

mistalkmistalk Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
This is my second post here and I've posted to the bug report 5 times and no one has replied to me. Since October-ish, my character has had issues attacking. First, she wouldn't attacked when I clicked the attack button, then when she did attack, she wont stop. Since switching the left to right for main attack, the not attacking issues has stopped, but she hasnt stopped attacking. If I click the attack button she will keep attacking until the mob group is dead or until I roll using the shift key.

Here's a video of her attacking none stop http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzUcOrRduvQ&feature=youtu.be

And I'm not using a mouse, all I have is the touch pad on my laptop. And my other character (the newer one) doesn't have that issue.

Anyone? It's getting frustrating because I can't move away if I don't have stamina and I can't back off if I need it to.
Post edited by mistalk on

Comments

• fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Test it with a mouse.
  • ironyogaironyoga Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yeah this has to be some issue with your touchpad. Mine will do odd things sometimes in games. In another game I play I have had issues with my camera spinning and it wont stop till I touch the pad again or use another action. Try to duplicate this with a mouse to see if it is a real bug.
    So you decided to attack some spelling error to don't have to deal with the contain and when you did you didn't have the brain to can answer it.
  • mistalkmistalk Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It's not the touchpad. Which I figured since my other character doesn't have that issue... But I did test it with a mouse and still have the issue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5wBGxfyoPU
  • mistalkmistalk Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I've also uninstalled and reinstalled the game and she still does it.
  • nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Tried resetting all keys + settings to default? Those are not saved on your machine afaik.