test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for guild

colluzioncolluzion Member Posts: 61
Returned to the game from about a 6 month hiatus to find not much has changed. I'm essentially trying to find a guild that's active in the new content areas and capable of clearing dungeons without much issue. I'm not interested in guilds that wipe on the first boss of Karrundax for 3 hours. I have 4 classes at 60 (DC, HR, TR, CW), most of which are geared and very capable of pulling the role required. My DC and CW both have CN set, my TR doesn't have one because I normally sold the mains/offs for Rogues because they were so expensive at the time.

Anyway, as said before, I'm looking for an established guild with competent leadership and capable members.

Hit me up in game or on this thread
@colluzion
Post edited by colluzion on

Comments

• Options
    rishzothrishzoth Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You can check out Relentless at http://relentless.guildlaunch.com. Much like you, some of us have returned to the game a couple weeks ago. We're also recruiting (as you can tell). We've done much of the content over and over, with the exception of VT, which we are saving for guild runs. You can speak to me in-game on @rishzoth or go to the website to apply, if you think we're a fit for you. Look forward to hearing from you and welcome back!

• Options
    colluzioncolluzion Member Posts: 61
    edited December 2013
    Tried to contact you in-game, but you went offline.