test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Temple Of the Spider

jeehadecjeehadec Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
When u going to fix the Temple of the spider?? Becouse of bug . it is impossible to join in this dungeon as melee . everytime get kicked by voting . cuz this dungeon didnt needed tank/melee!
Post edited by jeehadec on

Comments

• Options
    bajornorbertbajornorbert Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Are you sure it's not your fault that you get kicked? Melees are required for ToS, but since the last boss is really hard, they usually only take ppl with high enough GS to actually stand a chance against her. As a 11k-12k GF you can't really contribute with anything to the fight, since you are about as powerful as a 8k CW, due to the fact that GF feats grant GS, and if i'm not mistaken the same applies to GWF.
  • Options
    chemboy613chemboy613 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Find a good guild. And stop pigging. Problem solved.
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    chemboy613 wrote: »
    Find a good guild. And stop pigging. Problem solved.
    LOL
    Did you mean pugging?

And yes, Syndryth is quite tough because of her healing abbilities so, as someone already said, your gear might be the problem.
  • Options
    donmancinidonmancini Member Posts: 44
    edited December 2013
    Are you sure it's not your fault that you get kicked? Melees are required for ToS, but since the last boss is really hard, they usually only take ppl with high enough GS to actually stand a chance against her. As a 11k-12k GF you can't really contribute with anything to the fight, since you are about as powerful as a 8k CW, due to the fact that GF feats grant GS, and if i'm not mistaken the same applies to GWF.
    Its not his problem dude they exploit it that is what he means and only ranged can kill it from outside, thats why no one is taking melee there.. No one is doing it legit, thats the case not GS and stuff.. They fix one bug ppl is using another. FAIL like every time!!!
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    and if i'm not mistaken the same applies to GWF.
    Not really, there's a feat giving GFs double power and they a crapload of gs from that. gwf not so much...

Also Syndryth healing is pretty OP. You kind of need geared people in order to beat her to get the gear you need, so I'm not sure how t1 geared people are meant to beat her.
  • Options
    jeehadecjeehadec Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yes < im sure . U can check it by yrself/ CHeck it for stuff is easyest way. Create GF and try to join in any Spider Lair
  • Options
    thestaggythestaggy Member Posts: 1,102 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    If you are well geared Syndryth is easy. Long, but easy. I've beaten her legit numerous times with TRs, GWFs & GFs in the party. Pretty simple tactic to beat her as well; everyone must just crowd around her so she doesn't teleport. She only moves around if your party is spread out. DPS & Melee obviously on her at all times with Cleric and Wizards within a few feet. Wizards and Clerics just keep an eye out for the adds, but never move away from her when killing adds.

I'm a DC and run this with;
    DC, TR, CWx3,
    DC, TR, GWF, CWx2
    DC, TR, GF, CWx2

Yes, I know of the exploit, but point is, If you are a GF with around 13k GS myself and my core party (DC, TR + 2CWs) will take you along and legit tear that dungeon up. To be honest we actively seek GWFs over a third CW and Tank when running the dungeon due to their higher DPS over the Tank and tougher skins over the CW, but we'll gladly take a 13k+ GF.
    PSA: You don't need to grind Spinward Rise for your Elemental artifact main hand if you have some AD lying around. You can craft it via the Tyranny of Dragon's campaign screen.
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    OP try the legit community channel.