test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dread Ring: When can you make the Silver Gauntlet?

vientorvientor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 80
edited August 2014 in PvE Discussion
I tried Googling this and all I found was that you can make the Silver coffer Gauntlet once per day. I received the gauntlet in my first mission there, and used it, but I have not received, or been able to make one, since. Is it true that i can make this once a day? If so, how do I go about doing it?

Thanks
Post edited by vientor on

Comments

• Options
    trapublicantrapublican Member Posts: 206 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    It tells you how on the right side of the campaign window
  • Options
    vientorvientor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 80
    edited December 2013
    Ah. That's where it is. Thanks! :D
  • Options
    bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,983 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Alos if you look where all the other merchants are in DR, you will see a magical anvil (like the salvage one in PE) It usually has an exclamation mark above it once per day ... Just walk over to it and "interact" and it will give you a new set of gauntlets
    Is it finally a T5/U/T6 KDF Science Ship?
    tacofangs wrote: »
    Nope, just a McKrenim Happy Meal toy.
    IMPERIAL AUSMONAUTS - STO Klingon & Rom-Klink Fleet.

My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zpsb3deonfo.png
  • Options
    iamxsysiamxsys Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    bendalek wrote: »
    Alos if you look where all the other merchants are in DR, you will see a magical anvil (like the salvage one in PE) It usually has an exclamation mark above it once per day ... Just walk over to it and "interact" and it will give you a new set of gauntlets
    This is not happening for me. How do you make a gauntlet? I went into the campaign window and clicked on the section to "Learn how to forge a Silver Gauntlet" but it just started a count down timer of 19 hours. It doesn't explain anything in terms of "how" or "where" etc.
  • Options
    aeragar47aeragar47 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    iamxsys wrote: »
    This is not happening for me. How do you make a gauntlet? I went into the campaign window and clicked on the section to "Learn how to forge a Silver Gauntlet" but it just started a count down timer of 19 hours. It doesn't explain anything in terms of "how" or "where" etc.

While it is counting down, your character is in the process of "learning" how to make the guantlets. Wait until the countdown is done for your character to be able to make it.
  • Options
    sivlenorasivlenora Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I started making my silver gauntlet about 36 hrs ago, the countdown when i started said it would take19 hours to make. Is this feature glitched? Is anybody else having issues making the silver gauntlet?
  • Options
    daggon87daggon87 Member Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    If the countdown is finished, now you probably have to go talk to a red wizard npc in the camp, then you'll make your gauntlet. Try to read the instructions and your quest journal, you will see that everything is explained if you take some time to understand what is happening ...
    Olaf, freelance guardian fighter.
    Enorla, Oh so devoted cleric.
  • Options
    sirrodneysirrodney Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The 19 hours is how long it takes for you to "learn" how to craft the gauntlet. In game terms, you have to wait 19 hours after clicking on the panel before you can actually make one.

Even then you still might not be able to if you go in and try immediately, depending on what time of day you ran the daily missions. You see, unlike our powers the word 'daily' is literal here- the missions have a twenty-four hour timer (save for the Red Wizards mission from Knox, which has a one-week timer), which resets each day at 0600PDT (Pacific Daylight Time), so if you ran the missions early in the day the reset may still be pending.

This is because the ability to craft a gauntlet is linked to the ability to run the daily dungeon; if the quest for the dungeon is available (that is, if Knox has a blue ! mark over his head), the anvil will also have a quest mark and you can make the gauntlet that day. Note that you'll need to make it prior to entering the dungeon, as the option will be gone (and the dungeon locked again) once you leave it.