test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

HR Disruptive shot bug?

candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I was wondering if disruptive shot is bugged cause it doesnt stop Valindra's summoning and it's say on skill description it Does interrupt Target casting and when used on her a "imune" pop up doesnt appears wich made me ask if it's not bugged cause seens it should work on her.

Sorry for bad english
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ljz6ljz6 Member Posts: 74
    edited December 2013
    I'm not positive but I'd assume the bug in this case is that Immune doesn't pop up. I'd be surprised if she wanted immune to Disruptive shot.
  • candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    If it get fixed may all classes get a chance on getting a party for MC
  • walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    most bosses are immune to CC
    also many harder elite type mobs
  • bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,983 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It probably means the tooltip needs to be changed, to say that it only works on non immune enemies ... Same as Hindering Shot, although the icon appears next to the monsters name, I've never seen one actually slow down, so now I just use it as a high DPS shot and to (hopefully) charge MoA
    Is it finally a T5/U/T6 KDF Science Ship?
    tacofangs wrote: »
    Nope, just a McKrenim Happy Meal toy.
    IMPERIAL AUSMONAUTS - STO Klingon & Rom-Klink Fleet.

My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zpsb3deonfo.png
  • kaiuscormerekaiuscormere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited December 2013
    ljz6 wrote: »
    I'm not positive but I'd assume the bug in this case is that Immune doesn't pop up. I'd be surprised if she wanted immune to Disruptive shot.

Why should she be immune to this interrupt and vulnerable to interrupt from Control Wizard and Great Weapon Fighter?
  • cloud990plcloud990pl Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    yup, either tooltip is wrong or it should work same as Slam/MoC on Val in MC but all it does is add daze like Dazing Strike from TR