test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Multiple Artifacts question

rhayzedrhayzed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 29 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I noticed that the Artifacts that can be obtained from the quest which lets you choose 1 of 3 (waters/lantern/book) are also available on the AH. Where else can I find these artifacts? I obviously chose 1 from the quest, but my thinking is if its bind on pickup through the quest, where are the ones that are auctionable found?
Post edited by rhayzed on

Comments

• imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Level 60 Skirmish chest is confirmed , I heard a rumor that somebody saw a skirmish boss drop one but I have never seen that happen and I think Epic dungeon bosses drop them , don't know if DD chest drops them though.
  • fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Quest artifacts of Uncommon or Rare quality: Artifact Recovery quest, epic dungeons, skirmishes (assumed only level 60 skirmishes though - unconfirmed), lockboxes.
  • rhayzedrhayzed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Thanks, I gotta keep my eyes out in some skirmishes
  • frywellfrywell Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I can confirm that the starting artifacts drop from skirmish chests. Not only level 60 ones though, as i got my Waters from the Blacklake skirmish chest with my low level HR. BoE.

Edit - The ones that drop are uncommon. The rare ones are from the lockboxes.
  • indolo238indolo238 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited December 2013
    I saw the waters artifact (green) drop from the second boss (I think, the shaman-like one in the room with the two objects for spawning the bonus chests) in epic cloak tower.
  • xxmantaraxxxxmantaraxx Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Dont forget there is a Blue that you can get from PvP for 24k Glory. My biggest question is do the 2nd and 3rd artifact slots give the bonuses when slotted or are they just holding slots so you dont have to keep them in your bag?

Ara Atheanes GWF
    Traxus Atheanes GF
    Bastiel Atheanes DC
    Ellara Atheanes CW
    Keira Atheanes TR
    Sarasin Atheanes SW
    Jerkface McGee HR
    -MANTARA- OP

• fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Dont forget there is a Blue that you can get from PvP for 24k Glory.

That's not one of the quest artifacts. These are the quest artifacts:

[Waters of Elah'zad]
    [Lantern of Revelation]
    [Aurora's Whole Realms Catalogue]

We would have listed the other four if that was what the OP was asking, but they were not...

By the way, the Artifact page on the Wiki is pretty useful: http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Artifact
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Dont forget there is a Blue that you can get from PvP for 24k Glory. My biggest question is do the 2nd and 3rd artifact slots give the bonuses when slotted or are they just holding slots so you dont have to keep them in your bag?

They give the stat bonuses.