test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Steps to a ZEN mount

thegameshomethegameshome Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi!
My goal is a White Tiger Mount that costs around 3k ZEN and I want someone experienced to write me a list of what I need to do from logging in to buying the mount. Thanks! :cool:
Post edited by thegameshome on

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Are you buying Zen or exchanging AD for Zen? If the former, click on the link at the top of the forum page to buy Zen. Otherwise, you'll need to make AD - playing the AH, farming solo or dungeons, Daily quests etc... then log in, click on the AD Exchange button in game and select the lowest price for conversion.

Either way, open up the Zen store shop using the button at the top of your screen, navigate to the thing you want to buy and click the buttons. The item will be added to your inventory.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • thegameshomethegameshome Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Good, not a sentence not a complete guide but exactly what I wanted!
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    you would first need to acquire the zen. if you're going to purchase it, you would go here and log in if you're not already.

after the transaction is complete, you would go here to transfer zen to neverwinter.

once the zen has been transferred to neverwinter, you log in to any character, click the Z icon at the top of your screen to open the zen store (or press Y). you should see your zen in the bottom left next to the "buy zen" button. click on the "mounts" link in the zen store window. scroll through the mounts until you find the white tiger. select it and then click on the "buy" button. your white tiger is now purchased and you can claim it from the zen store for all of your characters in that account.

there is also a bonus zen promotion going on if you buy zen using select game cards. here's that link:

http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1052351

that promotion ends on december 31st.

good luck! :)
  • thegameshomethegameshome Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Sorry I didn't clarify, I want to get the mount the free way :)
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    the answer then is through continued game play, building up every way you can to acquire astral diamonds--whether that's through professions or farming or grinding dungeons. you need items of value to sell on the auction house and you would need to save up your AD until you have enough to exchange it for whatever the zen value is of what you're trying to buy.

in this case, the white tiger is 3500z -- current exchange rate is 404ad per 1z x 3500 and you're looking at 1,414,000 AD needed at this current time. if you wait a few weeks, the exchange rate may be lower and if you're starting from scratch then you may need a few weeks to grind that much to get the required AD.

in my experience, i bought the heavy howler with in-game earned AD and it took me about two weeks to earn the AD to get it.

it's not as fast as whipping out the credit card, but another option to make things go faster would be to subsidize the cost by using half of what you earned in-game and half real money purchased zen.

good luck!
This discussion has been closed.