test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

pvp hr stream

imfrostbitesimfrostbites Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited December 2013 in The Wilds
http://www.twitch.tv/bl_murder

melee pvp hr, check out how i play for those of you curious how melee hr's perform in pvp
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2013
    stream is live again, doing pvp
  • Options
    arcmoon99arcmoon99 Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    What is your build? Every build I have seen is mostly Archery builds and some nature builds. I have yet to see a melee build that works that good.
    Arc, proud officer of Novus Ordo
    bannernwf_zps00ed5b05.jpg
    New to the game? Check out my build guide to give you an idea on how to set up your characters!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    i am melee but i dont use any guide.. just my experience
  • Options
    voltomeyvoltomey Member Posts: 1,052 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Hey if you could give me some basic info on how your build works that be great for the build section of my Interview guide also can i add you Stream to My Guide it would help to for people to see a experianced HR in action.
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    my build? after achieving 20% armor pen, deflect is priority > hp > crit > defense > regen > recovery all prioritized in order. im full PVP spec, i do not use any epic armors, full blues for the amazing stats. dont like any 4set bonuses.

i survive whilst dealing the best damage possible, also high recovery for daily recharges to spam disruptive shot/ghost. though its amazing at the moment, i'm not satisfied with it. testing lots of ideas to improve my HR's performance in pvp
  • Options
    arcmoon99arcmoon99 Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i am melee but i dont use any guide.. just my experience

Nah you misunderstood me. I wasn't asking where you got your build from. I was asking what your build was made up of because I haven't seen anything like it yet.
    Arc, proud officer of Novus Ordo
    bannernwf_zps00ed5b05.jpg
    New to the game? Check out my build guide to give you an idea on how to set up your characters!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    stream is live again for the next 2 hours before i go to work!
  • Options
    niszczycielxxniszczycielxx Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    http://www.twitch.tv/bl_murder

melee pvp hr, check out how i play for those of you curious how melee hr's perform in pvp

Hi, it would be great if u could offer 1v1 when u winning a match not just farm poor ppl 5v1 as soon as they jump down.
    Good pvp guilds do that ur guild seem to be different....
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    I added you stream to My Guide your PvP is interesting
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Hi, it would be great if u could offer 1v1 when u winning a match not just farm poor ppl 5v1 as soon as they jump down.
    Good pvp guilds do that ur guild seem to be different....

yeah i always do but this morning i wasnt feeling so :X

@Voltomey sure its fine, thanks
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    stream is live, come watch and chat, or even listen to music :)
  • Options
    diablorfdiablorf Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Imfostbites, can u post here screenshots of ur skills and foes, as long as ur equipment and stats?
    Thanks.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    skills and foes? if you mean feats, thats 1 thing i wont be showing :p sorry bud

stream is up and live again as im online now
  • Options
    ljz6ljz6 Member Posts: 74
    edited December 2013
    eh I've been continuously watching as it's an entertaining sight to see, but purposely not helping people out is pretty low.

It shouldn't be hard to figure out the right feats, which is why it's pretty petty to hide them.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    thanks bud, the stream is to show people how i play it. not to show people how to be like me =/
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    His feat set up shouldn't be any different than any other melee ranger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ljz6ljz6 Member Posts: 74
    edited December 2013
    thanks bud, the stream is to show people how i play it. not to show people how to be like me =/

I don't plan on ever going full on melee, so it doesn't effect me, but it's just plain rude. Here's a tip (even though you apparently hate giving them.)

If you want to stream, any game, you'll need a good personality, a good explaining/teaching mindset and a good attitude. It's pretty sad how you just won't show your viewers the reason why they're there.
    voltomey wrote: »
    His feat set up shouldn't be any different than any other melee ranger

Yeah I know, it's just kind of lame and rude that he thinks he's special, that people want to 'be like him'.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    didn't intend on any bad talk/drama here but seems like someone is hurt. just because i refuse to show 1 thing out of the many (all) other things i show and answer on my stream, doesn't mean i'm being rude or i hate giving tips. if anyone is being rude, its you. be thankful that there is even an HR streamer, no matter how much or how little he helps, point is, he helped. you want me to hold your hand and teach you how to tie your shoe? didn't think so.