test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Character Title

wadiwolfewadiwolfe Member Posts: 31
edited December 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have noticed other players have titles under their given character name. Granted, some title are earned and available through dropdown menu on character sheet>history. However, I think some of these names are original created by player. I want to create my own title if possible. Please advise.
Post edited by wadiwolfe on

Comments

• mrspumamrspuma Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Some of those titles you're seeing may be their Guild name. And if they're someone who has a loner Guild (created via others helping them make it, who then leave the Guild after its made etc), they may have chosen a less Guild sounding name.

I don't personally know of any way to create your own title.
  • cellanoid#1655 cellanoid Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Also keep in mind, that there are a lot of different titles in this game. Most of them are through progression, yes. In addition, there were and still are many promotional titles granted from different sites.

Take a look at the official Neverwinter Wiki for promotions.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    there isn't a way to make up your own title unless it is done in the way that mrspuma suggested. there are, however, a lot of different titles available through achievements and through promos.
  • wadiwolfewadiwolfe Member Posts: 31
    edited December 2013
    I am convinced there isn't a way to create own title except for the way mrspuma described. Thanks