test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New winter transmute bug.

mikeym80mikeym80 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
So I farmed the new winter event for hours when it first came out to get one of those TR transmutes. After farming all the lights i needed I purchased the BLADE, transmuted my off hand, and it has the skin of the dagger?

Hoping a dev/gm can help me out with this. I really didn't farm all day for the wrong transmute.
1z4y45e.jpg
Post edited by mikeym80 on

Comments

• zhjonin76zhjonin76 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    so you bought one and think that its wrong because it looks like the MH? Is that what your saying? did you even get both so you can compair the two? The examples on the rack are not always accurate as to how the transmutes really look too btw
  • mikeym80mikeym80 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Why would an item labeled dagger be a long sword?
    1z4y45e.jpg
  • mikeym80mikeym80 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Would also like to make clear that the transmutes are bugged. Both look like the dagger. I put in a ticket about this matter the first day of the event and nothing has been resolved yet. I would recommend not wasting you lights on the transmute if you want the blade, it is actually the dagger..
    1z4y45e.jpg
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    hey mikey, can you post some screenshots?