test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crashing repeatedly

ott0madduxott0maddux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I'm crashing with all my characters when i try to travel to a different zone. Then continually crashing when trying to log on.
Post edited by ott0maddux on

Comments

• Options
    eugene0111eugene0111 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Same, continually crashed when I trying to log on.
  • Options
    raxas44raxas44 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Same here. I crashed in the winter zone, and everytime i try to log back in, auto crash during the load screen.
  • Options
    emazeemaze Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2013
    ott0maddux wrote: »
    I'm crashing with all my characters when i try to travel to a different zone. Then continually crashing when trying to log on.

same here
    i crashed trying to get into dread ring map on 1 of my toons ! and crashed in new map in the quest sliding down on 2 of my toons

so all my toons is stuck in client crash loop and i cant do **** ,,,, .. <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> PLZ
  • Options
    eriolyukito3eriolyukito3 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    After logging in and selecting my character i press ENTER WORLD button - SAFE LOG IN - CRUSH!!!

OVER AND OVER
  • Options
    riversongcsriversongcs Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    same here... can't do anything due to constantly crashing.
  • Options
    fantasyrpgfantasyrpg Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2013
    I'm crashing as well. It should be noted that the crash isn't at log in, it's at map load in with selected character.

I just tried something and got into the game. When you get to the character select screen, check your video options and make sure they are set correctly. Mine had a resolution set to "Unknown" and correcting this allowed me to load the map.

Good luck.
  • Options
    qvisvtdevsqvisvtdevs Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This is what has happened to me.

My 2nd Character (CW), I left in The chasm just before the server was going to go down. Ive been trying repeatedly to log in on that character and my game crashes. Ive verified files about 4 times now. It seems to crash when loading is at about 45 - 50% done. Ive tried probably 15 times now.

I successfully logged into my 1st character (TR) who was in The protectors Enclave. I took my TR to the gate to travel to the Chasm to see if I could fix the bug that way and my game crashed in exactly the same fashion. Now I can't log onto either character.

Please fix ASAP its now 4:42 am in Australia and I having trying since 3:00 am. I was quite keen on joining in on the winter festivities :(
  • Options
    raxas44raxas44 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Both characters stuck in crash loop now. Tried the video fix, but that didnt work for me.
  • Options
    harvester#7423 harvester Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I am new here and having a slightly different problem. I started the game and played up until you first Travel somewhere else, and when I press F to Travel, the game crashes to the desktop and a Cryptic bug reporting tool opens but doesn't seem to be doing anything once I enter my info. In fact, if I try to reopen the game, it tells me it is still running. I have to go to my tasks and force it to close, before it will open up a new game but it just continues to crash at the same spot no matter what I do. Any help here?
  • Options
    arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User
    Holy necro! Let the dead sleep.
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • Options
    harvester#7423 harvester Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    it will not let me post a new post because I am new. I am not sure what else to do here.
  • Options
    mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User

it will not let me post a new post because I am new. I am not sure what else to do here.

This is fixed by usually just simply restarting your computer. ;)

- Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.