test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

+1,000,000 to any that can play a CW

tornnomartornnomar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 399 Arc User
edited December 2013 in The Library
I play melee type characters primarily, and mainly just use one character, leaving the other slot for fun in the sun!

So I rolled a CW and off to the races I go. After playing a couple of days and I decided that it wasn't for me at all. I had trouble adapting my playing style to that of a CW.

I applaud you CW players. I have learned a new respect for the class, its powers and its weaknesses, and why its a preferred class for dungeon runs. In fact, all the classes I have played other than my primary have helped me tremendously towards understanding roles and jobs in a dungeon/group setting.
[img][/img]NORresized.png
Branch Lead
Post edited by tornnomar on

Comments

• skatinskatin Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yeah, squishy ranged are the opposite of tough melee. We run, we dodge, we get slapped around, and on occasion, we get a shot off, then run some more. It's not easy, but is fun when you get good at it.
  • pointsmanpointsman Member Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Thank you! Also kudos to those of you like the OP who are good at playing melee characters. The best dungeon runs, IMO, are the ones which involve all the classes.
  • devilshark5devilshark5 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Here here!
    California Sunshine
  • slushpsychoslushpsycho Member Posts: 657 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    pretty much that, when i see those BIS TR/GWF are running around and think they are pro I laugh at them.

If you are pro roll a cw and be good at it, because that require the most skill to play in PVP, next to a healing spec dc.