test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New guild, HAIL SATAN

hails8tanhails8tan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Hi Everyone,

My girlfriend, myself and one of our friends starting playing this game recently. After hitting level 60 we are finding it very hard to get into groups and the queue system is far from functional. So, we decided to start a guild just for the sake of making it easier for us to get decent groups going.

We are all relatively new to the game, but are starting to do T1 and T2 Epics. If you are also sort of new to the game or want a change of pace feel free to look us up to join the guild. The name "HAIL SATAN 666," is more of a joke than anything. Of course, you should know this, it is the Internet after all, right? It comes from our love of metal and horror films.

As for requirements really there are none. I may set up a VOIP server (private) down the road, I may not. We aren't going to require mics, or any of that. You don't have to contribute anything really other than just wanting to find decent players to run Epic dungeons, or Campaign quests, etc. I would say you probably have to be of adult age, 18+, but other than that we are pretty laid back. If it grows into something bigger, then it does.

Contact me in game, Lucifer@hails8tan. We don't have a website or a forum or any of that yet. Like I said, we just started playing a few weeks ago.
Post edited by hails8tan on

Comments

• steviefischersteviefischer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Sent a message for an invite. :)
    5peb.png
  • hails8tanhails8tan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    We are mainly west coast people. Our schedules vary a bit so sometimes we are on early, sometimes not. Have you and your friend join us for some group stuff and see if you like it. We are all relatively new to the game, but we have completed some T1 and T2 dungeons.

Thanks