test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Shard of avalanche bug!!

donmancinidonmancini Member Posts: 44
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I saw this posted in previous posts, but after the game has been patched 2 or 3 times and still same problems with CWs best dmg skill. Shard of avalanches is bugged big time..
10% of the time you cast it and it stucks there you cant push it seems that you push the button twice as you can but it stays there and dont move.
70% of the time ball goes through the enemies and then dessapears without explosion or dealing dmg, and you really cant miss couse its a stack of adds so it goes right through them.
90% it goes through and dessapears on single targets, i know that most of single targets bosses etc are immune to the exploison throw back that ball does but not dealing dmg at all???
100% it doesent hit targets wich are in the air or just started gathering after singularity is casted they still on ground before they go up but shard dont do dmg to them as well..

Pls this problem is serious couse you lose a lot of dmg and controll by this bug and its one of the best CWs skill fix it!!
Post edited by donmancini on

Comments

• Options
    taurnilelensartaurnilelensar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The problem is a lag problem the server is not getting the info fast enough.
    If anyone on TV tells you they can make life fair they are liars!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    l3xi55l3xi55 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Thanks for the feedback. This is based on what facts or evidence?
    The problem is a lag problem the server is not getting the info fast enough.
  • Options
    vnrenshivnrenshi Member Posts: 64
    edited December 2013
    a large part of the issue with shard traveling though mobs without exploding at this point seems to be an interaction bug with Hunter Ranger abilities, notably any rooting ability they use seems to cause shard to ignore collisions on affected mobs.
  • Options
    donmancinidonmancini Member Posts: 44
    edited December 2013
    I does that without hunters in team, i have seen it many times!!