test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dungeon Que placing you at the end of a completed dungeon for many days now.

metronpmetronp Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
:mad: Title says it all. Lair of the Mad Dragon and Throne of Idris are the ones I have tried to enter so far. You always instantly get red x's as soon as you join and it places you at the final camp fire of the dungeon. Why is this problem not added to the known problems list?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It is known: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?552801-M2-Known-Issues-HR-weapons-in-AH-and-Queue-System
    sominator wrote:
    We've identified a couple of known issues that we'll be addressing very soon:

-Melee weapons for Hunter Rangers are displayed in the Auction House under Equipment/Main Hand. There will be a fix for this shortly that will correct this to Equipment/Off Hand. After the fix goes live there will be a few days where old auctions of Ranger Blades will still show up under Equipment/Main Hand but eventually all Hunter Ranger melee weapons will show up under Equipment/Off Hand.
    -The Queue System may sometimes place players in parties for already-completed dungeons.

They're working on it; no need to report again.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • guaraguao34guaraguao34 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I stopped doin instances after that, 2 days in a row, wasted THE WHOLE HOURS (and i meant plural since it happen while the event was up several times) of the DD's. Not really worth the time staying 30 mins in a queue to get inside a finished run. Btw bring those keys you had on the preview shard back so we all can get a shot at the chest. Just limit them to 2 or 3 per day, and keep them at 5k ad like they were, dont get greedy.
  • metronpmetronp Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Oops I did not see that-
  • obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Actually I noticed this seems to happen under 2 conditions;

1) Someone declines the dungeon. Every time this happens you end up in a dead instance.
    2) Someone is stuck/still in the instance but the rest of the party has left, you will be added to their party regardless of the status of the dungeon.
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • metronpmetronp Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It happens to me every single time. I do remember doing the Mad dragon, and having 15 mins or so left of the dungeon delve. I re entered the queue, and it has been messed up since.
    Maybe it will work by getting a group then going to the dungeon gate...
  • stefzeer9010stefzeer9010 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Check out this thread.It has been answered by a staff member, and better use "search" next time.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?549361-Dungeon-Delves-Bugged
    Do keep ever present in your thoughts, my friend, that an illusion can kill you if you believe in it.
    And the real thing can kill you whether you believe in it or not.
  • bananachefbananachef Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Seems to still be an issue
    2 GWFS, 3 TRs, 2 GFs, 1 HR, 1 CW
  • caldannachcaldannach Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I still have this problem occurring too, it has been like this since Module 2 released. Come on Dev's!
    " Experience is a hard mistress, she gives the tests first, and the lessons after... "
  • nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It is not a bug if it places you at the last campfire, as long as the final boss is still alive.

It is a bug if it places you at the last campfire and the boss is long since dead. In which case you need to name which dungeon was affected.

Note that it is certainly possible to join a dungeon where the boss was just (emphasis on just) killed - this however will only happen if there was more than 1 open slot and the queue popped for you while the boss was alive, but transferred you into the dungeon after the boss died (because it was still trying to find someone else for the remaining slots)