test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need help playing my lvl 60 Rogue

missaniteemissanitee Member Posts: 38
edited December 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
So i reached lvl 60 and have all my t1 gear and t2 knives which cost a fortune btw lol. But I dont want to buy my t2 gear i wanna work for it in the dungeons. I finally got into an epic dungeon by queuing for 1 and got to the boss and died like 5 times. 1 hit kills. My gs is 10.6 my crit is 3.2k, arpen is 2.2k my life steal is 1.2k I thought I was about average but we all died so many times in the dread vault. How does a Rogue survive in epic dungeons? I no running with a pug group is not ideal but I have no choice my guild doesnt run dungeons, so queuing is all i have.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    you might try joining NW_Legit_Community. it's an open chat channel for players that want to play the content as intended. in your chat window, just type /join NW_Legit_Community and join in the fun! people are always putting dungeon runs and skirmish runs together in there.
  • tornnomartornnomar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    If your guild doesn't run dungeons and you want to, it may be time for a new guild.

melodywhr has a great suggestion there. The Legit channel is pretty good.
    [img][/img]NORresized.png
    Branch Lead
  • devilshark5devilshark5 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    melodywhr wrote: »
    you might try joining NW_Legit_Community. it's an open chat channel for players that want to play the content as intended. in your chat window, just type /join NW_Legit_Community and join in the fun! people are always putting dungeon runs and skirmish runs together in there.

Just wanted to support Melodywhr's comment. The Legit channel is wonderful, and is constantly putting runs together. Veteran players will often run T1's for fun and for the support of younger players. Look it up!
    California Sunshine
  • tuby22tuby22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i got an unknown command error when i typed /join .
  • missaniteemissanitee Member Posts: 38
    edited December 2013
    i didnt no about this ty all so much Ill give it a try tonight
  • missaniteemissanitee Member Posts: 38
    edited December 2013
    I typed /join nw_legit_community and it said Join is an unknown command so I asked in Zone and 1 person said press Alt f4 :mad:
  • abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The Zone is unnecessarily rude sometimes. The actual command is /channel_join "NW_Legit_Community"

You might not need the quote marks; I don't remember. If it gives you an error when you use the quote marks, try it without them.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR