test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for fun RP and and end game PvE, and PvP

ainasulainasul Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I'm a founder (Hero of the North and Knight of the Feywild) and have one max level char with some gear I played real casually till the ranger class was released. I do enjoy the game and now I have some time to really commit to playing it.

I'm 40 married, no kids currently and can play 4 - 5 days a week. CST time zone (US time zone preferred for guild) Im a computer nerd and do high level computer security work for a living.

I'm looking for RP, PvE and PvP.
I already have an account on Enjin so that would be a plus but not a big deal :)

I have previously ran all the end game content in games like WoW(Cata) and SWTOR(Beta - F2P) Played LOTRO never to max level though. I enjoyed all aspects of these games PvE - PvP and RP when I could find it. Back in the day I ran a NWN persistent world for a a few years its still out there (Arcana) I was also a contributor and DM on LOME (Lords of Middle Earth).

I started with NWO in Beta and have loved it ever sense. I also got into a few betas for ESO and enjoy it but if I find a community here to be with ill just stay. My interest in ESO was to play a ranged Archer class now I can do that here for free, or as much as I want to spend on a game, and I do!

Anyway I really enjoy RP and that is a must for any guild, even if your RP group small that's kinda preferred, as long as they are active at least weekly, and not just in guild chat.

I have a character who is almost max level platesmith with good resources, and working on several other professions I believe in having well rounded characters though I do not always number crunch for the best race/class combos. Bu I will min max gear and ability scores to produce the best possible character for PvE. I enjoy PvP and will join in as much as I like, ill admit I'm not uber but I'm also not terrible and can follow instructions while doing a good job of supporting those who are good at it; with CC, heals and assists etc...

I currently play with my family(My brother and his kids) on Wed or Thursdays for a few hours a week and this is important that I continue to do this.

My Characters.

Main - Aina Sul - HR mid level (25 as of 14-12-2013) currently playing hard to get to level 60.
Alt - Keira Shieldheart - GF level 60
Alt - Zoe Thothlorn - DC Level 38+ (played weekly with family on Wed or Thursday)
Alt - Xajin Stormhand - CW level 25

I would like to alt a max level cleric too, if the guild needs it, I'm all about helping out. I love to party up and level or play through content.

contact @ainasul in game

Thanks
TTYL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by ainasul on

Comments

• coyote04coyote04 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The 4th Corps sounds pretty close to what you're looking for:

We have a Dungeons division that owns the party quests with DC Cas at the helm;

We have a PVE division that is holding a meeting this weekend, choosing a name for themselves and DC Josiah is considering who will be Company Commanders;

The RP and PVP divisions are just waiting to gain traction but are accumulating more and more Corpsmen. They're merely not growing as fast as the other two.

But what we pride ourselves on is the quality of the people we have. We don't blast zone chat asking if people want to join. We queue up and then ask people who aren't already associated in a guild if they'd like to try us out. We see someone struggling or just having to take a long time on enemies because they're not set up for DPS and help them out.

We're good people. We like to have fun. And we like each other.

The 4th Corps is a good home for anyone that wants one.

Come give us a look at http://the-4th-corps.forumatic.com/. Also feel free to look me up in-game at Sir Joachim@Forge04.

Long live the 4th.
    Bonum Populi Bonum Histriones Supera

The 4th Corps
  • epsilon1977epsilon1977 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Interesting description, too bad that my guild does no scheduled RP events atm, other than Foundries. Since you seem to be looking for a medium/heavy RP guild, you could try Mythweavers, RP guild and member of the Legit Guilds Alliance like we are. They have a recruitment thread somewhere on this forum.
    Epsilon of Mythos (@epsilon1977)
    Holy Resurrector and Grand Master of OPUS DEI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://opusdei.abyssportal.com
  • ainasulainasul Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    thanks all ill take a look!!! :)
    xoxo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]