test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Remember

thevgamedudethevgamedude Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in The Foundry
Remember how I said the Foundry mission 'Tired of being the hero' was good because of the Power rangers...well it just got better. They use a Megazord....I mean come on it's the best thing ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt7BxaiAl2U
Post edited by thevgamedude on

Comments

• ljz6ljz6 Member Posts: 74
    edited December 2013
    That's actually pretty cool. I wish they put better prizes and more customization on foundry so that people can start taking it more seriously.

I'm not even kidding, like if it was worth the time to look into, make, vote, and play compared to dungeons then maybe more people would go to it, because it's actually really cool.

They should have honorary founder quest makers who know what they're doing get rewarded better then some 20$ pack.
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Remember how I said the Foundry mission 'Tired of being the hero' was good because of the Power rangers...well it just got better. They use a Megazord....I mean come on it's the best thing ever.

Heh, I'm going to date myself. It made me think Voltron not power rangers.
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Besides the best part of that quest is the first fight anyways.
  • nbpanbpa Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013

I did that one a few nights ago and when I saw all the colors I told my buddy I think that's the power rangers. When the dudes name popped up, it became my favorite foundry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • antonkyleantonkyle Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Just what that quest needs, more advertising, and the power rangers were cack! Good foundry though.
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited December 2013
  • xhritxhrit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    eldarth wrote: »
    High Elves, Dwarves, Halflings, Orcs.... and Power Rangers?!? *sigh*

Just what people need to start taking the foundry seriously.... a comedy quest.
  • koboldfangkoboldfang Banned Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Mod: Sorry we can't feature your quests because they use characters created by Gary Gygax, and characters from the Forgotten Realms graphic novels. It would violate our rule about not featuring copyrighted material.

Me: Okay, guess that's understandable, even though this is a D&D game taking place in Forgotten Realms...

Mod: This week we are featuring a quest that has Power Rangers and their Megazord in it!

Me: -smh-
  • tornnomartornnomar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    That part of that quest made me think of Devastator.

But this is what I love about the Foundry. Quests of all types are there. You've got hardcore Lore all the way to Dong and MiniDong and their pet pig.

BTW authors, I'm currently leveling a new character completely through the Foundry. Its just something I want to do. I literally am going to do quest after quest. I intend to support him with my other character, financially and whatnot. I do know that it will be slow going and am prepared. See ya at 60!
    [img][/img]NORresized.png
    Branch Lead
  • antonkyleantonkyle Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    tornnomar wrote: »

But this is what I love about the Foundry. Quests of all types are there. You've got hardcore Lore all the way to Dong and MiniDong and their pet pig.

BTW authors, I'm currently leveling a new character completely through the Foundry. Its just something I want to do. I literally am going to do quest after quest. I intend to support him with my other character, financially and whatnot. I do know that it will be slow going and am prepared. See ya at 60!

Maybe you should start a thread for recommendations and give some feedback. I'll be the first to suggest my own. good luck with that. I have already done a DC and GF doing only foundry past level four. It's all good. there are some really good foundry quests you will never find with the search system.
  • abhijitaabhijita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9
    edited December 2013
    tornnomar wrote: »

Haha!!!! I've been doing the same exact thing with my Hunter Ranger. So right now I'm at level 30. But dang, do I get happy when I see "The Foundry" as the main event. All them extra xp. THAT is sure a beautiful thing.

While I'm in here I got two questions to ask. What's up with a ? still being over a pvp's head after you talk to it? And how many sounds can you have on one map? The reason I'm asking is that it seems that some sounds aren't either loud enough to work or they're damaged. IE, I wanted to use the "Bats 1" sound and I removed all the sounds and I get nothing. I even open up a new foundry, created a new map, and even drop the "Bats 1" sound fx onto it and nothing. Just the sound fx and nothing else. I can click play to hear what it sounds like and it sounds fine btw. Anyone else having the same problems? Thanks for the replies.

And good luck in leveling your toon via foundry quests. So far I'm having fun doing it.
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    abhijita wrote: »
    And how many sounds can you have on one map? The reason I'm asking is that it seems that some sounds aren't either loud enough to work or they're damaged. IE, I wanted to use the "Bats 1" sound and I removed all the sounds and I get nothing. I even open up a new foundry, created a new map, and even drop the "Bats 1" sound fx onto it and nothing. Just the sound fx and nothing else. I can click play to hear what it sounds like and it sounds fine btw. Anyone else having the same problems?

Bottom left of the map is a budget list -- sounds is one of them (I think it's 20 max if I remember).
    You also need to make sure you are within the blue circle which shows the effective radius of the sound.

If it still is not detectable - make sure you turn your volume way WAY up, some are set to very low volume apparently.
    If nothing still -- add a bug list report, or a comment to the following bug report: Audio Bugs