test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What is the deal with the queues? Is that what to expect now?

askopdkapokaskopdkapok Member Posts: 648 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I just came back after leaving a few weeks after release. For 3 solid days now I've been queued constantly for dungeons and every single time the queue pops I load into an instance with multiple people DC'd. We then sit there for 10min waiting and trying to votekick (which never works) to make room for new players. Never have I been able to get into a completed group ready to run a dungeon.

In 3 days I have ran ZERO instances. Haven't even done a single trash pull.

Is this what I can expect in this game now? Is this game really still this buggy?
Post edited by askopdkapok on

Comments

• Options
    craeh1craeh1 Member Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Hm, if I queued random last days I always got parties where the boss was already dead and I could only leave party again and forget about doing that dungeons for few next minutes, cause I got that same active dungeoninstance again and again.
    That way DD time can be wasted wonderful...

So I will go with premade parties only in upcoming days/weeks until t's fixed...
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? /Channel_Join NW_Legit_Community to play the right way!
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The problem with the queue system is a know issue , it's being worked on - http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?552801-M2-Known-Issues-HR-weapons-in-AH-and-Queue-System
  • Options
    askopdkapokaskopdkapok Member Posts: 648 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    imsmithy wrote: »
    The problem with the queue system is a know issue , it's being worked on - http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?552801-M2-Known-Issues-HR-weapons-in-AH-and-Queue-System

Well that has not been my problem a single time. It's always at the very beginning of the dungeon and there are always 1-2 people disconnected. Sometimes there is 1 other party member loaded into the instance with me and after 10 minutes of waiting and trying to vote kick the DC'd players we give up.

Not a single time have I ever joined a dungeon in progress or completed.

So this is an issue they apparently aren't even working on then... time to move on again.

Thx for the info.
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well that has not been my problem a single time. It's always at the very beginning of the dungeon and there are always 1-2 people disconnected. Sometimes there is 1 other party member loaded into the instance with me and after 10 minutes of waiting and trying to vote kick the DC'd players we give up.

Not a single time have I ever joined a dungeon in progress or completed.

So this is an issue they apparently aren't even working on then... time to move on again.

Thx for the info.
    I think the problem is that people aren't disabling on demand patching and are chain dc'ing when entering dungeons.