test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ultimate Game Card

willadarkeaglewilladarkeagle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have a $25.00 Ultimate Game Card and there is no 25.00 option to activate the card on the Charge Zen page. How do I go about activating this? The amounts to choose from on the zen page are $5, $10, $20, $30, and $50. If I choose $20 or $30 and enter my code will I still get the $25.00?

Thanks
Post edited by willadarkeagle on

Comments

• berzergeraberzergera Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well i have no exp with game cards, but if my math is correct then 20$ + 5$ = 25$

dunno if your calc gives you the same results, but i think its correct. you might try it out
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    This is a minor annoyance, but you have to do the $20 card, make an account with UGC, sign into that account, then do the $5 Zen purchase, while signed into your UGC account to use the 500 UGP (Ultimate Game Points) that you will have left over from the $25 card. It's a pain in the behind, but it can be done. I'm not sure how the bonus Zen is added though. I've done this a few times myself though.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • willadarkeaglewilladarkeagle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Ya, it is for sure a pain. I don't mind supporting the game with $, but this is absolutely no fun!