test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Blue gear unbalanced

bdragonbbdragonb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 103 Bounty Hunter
edited December 2013 in The Wilds
Only me or anyone else have noted that the blue HR gear is totally unabalanced?

When I played in test server I got a little more than 10k GS ONLY with the +5 Warden blue gear. Tought that it was going to be corrected in live but is not. I remember that my old GWF with full purple PVP gear had only 9.3k GS some time ago, I needed to farm my full T2 set to break the 10K barrier.

And today I got it:

e077.jpg

It is the +4 Warden blue hood, not the +5 yet, and it is already better than a ****ing purple gear?

Seriously? How many clowns are necessary to make a Craptic team?
Post edited by bdragonb on

Comments

• Options
    alpha1805alpha1805 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    How is that blue better? :) Unless you are capped on crit, its better.
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    alpha1805 wrote: »
    How is that blue better?

Because the type of stats are fine on the blue and it gives more total points than the Purple....
  • Options
    voltomeyvoltomey Member Posts: 1,052 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    IF it doesn't have a set bonus who cares any way it's Armor pen and power rangers cap out in armor pen so fast its not even funny and all ranger have at least 3k power in full purple gear.
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    voltomey wrote: »
    IF it doesn't have a set bonus who cares any way it's Armor pen and power rangers cap out in armor pen so fast its not even funny and all ranger have at least 3k power in full purple gear.

True - when compared to the better Purples the Blue item is lacking, but it does seems more than a little odd that it should have more stats than even a low-end Purple. Not game-breaking of-course, just weird....