test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New player looking for guild...

stylzjstylzj Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Heya guys, relatively new to this game and would like to join a guild that's OK with helping new players but mainly a group of players that get along and are fun to play with. Relationship with the players is most important as I do like to socialize while playing.

I have a pretty extensive gaming career ranging from casually "mmoing" to competitive league play in various games including FPS. PvP has always been my thing with games as I enjoy playing gametypes that involve teamwork and practice. The fact that I've played in tournaments and league play, I believe, is a pretty decent representation on being a pretty smart player in terms of combat/pvp. I need to learn this game first though.

I would like to join a guild that has players from all different timezones which would allow me to play with people whether it is morning, afternoon, or night. This is not mandatory however. It doesn't matter to me whether the guild is new and has only 10 members or if it's an already established guild with a ton. I'd actually prefer a smaller guild because huge ones are more difficult to ease into.

I am currently level 12 elf hunter.
I am also 25 years old and prefer to play on any kind of voice com (vent, ts, raidcall, mumble, whatever)
Post edited by stylzj on

Comments

• coyote04coyote04 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The 4th Corps is a guild that values good people over good players. We have divisions which allow for all members to do whatever they want in game with guildmates who are versed in that particular area of the game. Many times you'll see lvl 60s coming down to the 20s to help out Corpsmen in need.

Check us out at the-4th-corps.forumatic.com.

I look forward to seeing your app!

Long live the 4th!
    Bonum Populi Bonum Histriones Supera

The 4th Corps
  • waggiwiwaggiwi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 86
    edited December 2013
    GM might just be what you are looking for check out our website. www.guildmedieval.com

Here is our recruitment thread.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...endly-Beholder

Please feel add me in game to chat @waggiwi
    Waggi - Crusader of Guild Medieval-

@waggiwi
    contact me in Neverwinter if you are interested in joining GM.

www.guildmedieval.com
  • cavscout92cavscout92 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I too am currently looking for a guild but my past guild on LoL and Guild Wars 2 were morons and weren't really the most tactically minded group. Im a US Army vet that just discharged a couple months back but Ive been clawing PC games for awhile and I try to follow a tactic mindset. I currently have a Level 32 Devoted Cleric Half-Elf. Both me and my roommate play Neverwinter and Im tryin to get into a guild and in hopes enlisting him into it at well. Any info would be great thanks.
    edited December 2013
    Correction: Playing PC games
  • coyote04coyote04 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Come on over and check out The 4th Corps. I'm currently on Oahu in the Army and we could swap stories :)

http://the-4th-corps.forumatic.com/

Long live the 4th.
    Bonum Populi Bonum Histriones Supera

The 4th Corps
    edited December 2013
    Roger tango mike, out
  • jenisydejenisyde Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Genocidal Tendencies is level 60 only, but check us out if you want a GOOD guild with skilled people. We take care of our members. Apply on our website for best results.

http://genotendencies.enjin.com
    Jaylo
    Halfling - Devoted Cleric - Divine Oracle
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
    www.genotendencies.enjin.com