test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Assassin's Order

thodsrthodsr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 22 Arc User
We are looking for new recruits who would like to join our guild to have a casual time or a good grind with us. We do require that you join or website to become a full member, but you can check out how the guild runs for a 30 day trial with no strings. We use teamspeak free of charge and use it for all DD and pvp matches. If you have no mic you can listen in and type responses in chat.

We have been a guild in NW since before launch and have a bunch of players from that time that can help you on your quest to be the best.
Post edited by thodsr on

Comments

• entruziveentruzive Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Do you guys have skype or team speak?
    I prefer to talk and not type :P
  • thodsrthodsr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    entruzive wrote: »
    Do you guys have skype or team speak?
    I prefer to talk and not type :P

yes we do have TS3.
  • khazimirkhazimir Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Just a few questions. What levels are you recruiting and does class/race play a factor in any of it? Also, what times are you mostly active in throughout the day? I'm just wondering as I am currently in trade school and take night courses so my play time is limited to when I get home or when I have a day off.

As for the rest, I have TS3 downloaded, as well as Ventrilo and Skype so I could do either and joining a website is no problem at all for me.
  • thodsrthodsr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    We take all players. All Levels. All times of the day. Most active right now during the 9am- 5pm EDT time frame but have a good amount on at all times.