test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Set of Dice and the green eruptions

roll0verroll0ver Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 25 Arc User
edited December 2013 in The Wilds
Why are we still getting the set of dice placeholder drops (get them from Storming the Keep boss everytime!) and what are these green light eruptions with the stones flowing out all over (even in dungeons)?
Post edited by roll0ver on

Comments

• Options
    shadow5930shadow5930 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 502 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Not sure on dice.

The green thing is the daily seismic shot bug. They tried to fix it, still working on getting it fully resolved, obviously. :)
  • Options
    roll0verroll0ver Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    That makes sense, thanks! I hope I have not missed out on four HR drops now. :-(
  • Options
    caloriencalorien Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The eruption happens when you aim your seismic shot at your feet and it tunnels into the ground and persists rather than skimming the ground and dissipating.
    The PWI info-fox formerly known as Mayfly - Dreamweaver
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Dice are *placeholder* rewards. You should mention exactly where you received the dice in the BUGS forums so they can put a real reward in there.

HRs always got a LOT of dice for rewards early on Preview. That's when the devs explained that they are place-holder rewards and they asked that if any are found on live server to please describe where and how in the bugs forums so they can fix it ASAP.

(Their words, not mine, though paraphrased).
  • Options
    rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    calorien wrote: »
    The eruption happens when you aim your seismic shot at your feet and it tunnels into the ground and persists rather than skimming the ground and dissipating.

It has a chance to happen no matter where it goes.
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    calorien wrote: »

I'm surprised no one has made designs with it. Make a huge smiley face with it or something.