test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please fix the queue system

majhookmajhook Member Posts: 51 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I try and get on maybe 2 hours a night during the week and sometimes more on weekends. If I am lucky enough guildies are on to do a dungeon run, if I am really lucky enough guildies are on that are not already in a 5 man party to do a dungeon. So now try and queue since 90% of the time that is the only want to try and make a dungeon. However the queue system does not show ANY indication of what queues are high population asks and are ready to go. Neither is there a way to indicate to other players, beyond SPAMMING chat, to try and just form and go.

Ask: provide a simple red, green, yellow indicator of interest in any specific queue so you can be somewhat sure of a wait time to do a dungeon.
Post edited by majhook on

Comments

• Options
    master4evermaster4ever Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ENOUGH!
    Your queue system is a complete disaster! I wait for the DD event to be up and can't join a group in an hour!
    Ridicolous! 2 days of bugged Throne of Idris and Temple of Spider: if I join a party (miracle!) the dungeon is already cleared. I'm fed up with that.
    Fix the bugs and change this horrible queue system. P L E A S E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    chewmagnachewmagna Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Or just walk to the zone and ask for a group. You usually get one in under a minute.
  • Options
    kevinc55kevinc55 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Which is why the queue system doesn't work - because almost no one uses it. Pity.
  • Options
    saini50990saini50990 Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    say , y do u guys depend on queues? mostly ppl find party in zone so that they can get classes of there choice and not some random classes like 2 healers in same grp :)
  • Options
    master4evermaster4ever Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    saini50990 wrote: »
    say , y do u guys depend on queues? mostly ppl find party in zone so that they can get classes of there choice and not some random classes like 2 healers in same grp :)

Yes I do that but this not change that queue system is awful.
    Why I have to move from zone to zone to find a party if the game give me a tool that would work to group ppl?
  • Options
    ariella321ariella321 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I've been using both methods lately, myself. I'm leveling a new ranger, and sometimes it's hard to find a group that will take a ranger, since there are so many of us right now. Unfortunately, as has already been mentioned, the queue system is also pretty messed up, too, so I've missed a few dungeon delves.

I've been invited to some groups , but seems like sometimes it works better to form your own group in the /lfg channel. Also, a group of us once actually formed a party from the people that queued into a completed dungeon instance. After we left the instance we grouped back up and requeued into a new instance. As long as you have a full pre-made party, the queue seems to work fine.
  • Options
    pridesenvypridesenvy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i dont mind waiting for a Q but last night mad dragon had a few completed instances where people disconnected at the end and it was putting people in the Q into that completed instance. i requested gm help to remove them from the instance to reset it and they told me it is not an immediate issue and to use the bug report the gm's dont have time for players unless they are stuck in a wall.