test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

bugs..

donmancinidonmancini Member Posts: 44
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
1st bug: my Jagged dancing blade dont give me the active bonous i can see the others 2 active bonouses from my cat and dog on the hand icon under my icon but not the blades one, i tried to summon it still no bonous the other 2 give it summoned or not.
2d bug: I finished GG PVE 1st in gold braket and it said that i should have 5 rank 4s enchants nothing got tomy back though i only saw them on the screen didnt get them.
3d bug: Still getting back to instance bug after some dungeons and cant reque..
4th bug: Trying to refine some enchants but wrong ones come up for e.x a rank 7 azure says that will give me rank 9 dark etc...
5th bug: Valindras tower have been exlpoited from the 2nd day, boss fight from save distance <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> again, fix it pls!!
Post edited by donmancini on

Comments

• Options
    lexusorlexusor Member Posts: 32
    edited December 2013
    The Jagged Dancing Blade buff applies to your used companion, not your character.

So if you're using companions like Ioun Stones, it's useless.
  • Options
    adernathadernath Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    6. dungeon queue is (still) broken
    7. For me: The server response time is very low since module 2 when patching files, and the lag of monsters and players has slightly increased - especially when i cast shard of endless avalance there is a big latency and its very annoying.
    Suggestions to improve NW:
    - Dualspec
    - Better rewarding foundry and foundry pvp maps
    - Custom PvP leagues with leaderboards instead of the current 'matchmaking'.
    - Armory
    - make jumping cost stamina (to reduce hopping in pvp)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    So no active bonous from that one pff... thats nice
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    adernath wrote: »
    6. dungeon queue is (still) broken
    7. For me: The server response time is very low since module 2 when patching files, and the lag of monsters and players has slightly increased - especially when i cast shard of endless avalance there is a big latency and its very annoying.

Yeah shard is fkd up to sometimes it goes through the enemies somehow and desapperas without explosion!!!