test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What first artifact as a TR?

tokse2tokse2 Member Posts: 117 Bounty Hunter
edited December 2013 in The Thieves' Den
I'm about to choose my first artifact.

What did you choose as a TR?

Lantern of revelation gives critical (and Arpen + combat advantage bonus), but my critical is already high, so perhaps Waters of Elah'zad (recovery, defense and regen) is better for me?

I don't think the last one(Aurora's Whole Realms Catalogue) is that relevant, with deflection, gold gain and movement.
Post edited by tokse2 on

Comments

• fakatikfakatik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    I took Waters of Elah'zad for my TR for that recovery and the heal.
    The Lantern looks better for a DC or a CW where they could debuff mobs with its 10% defense reduction on enemies.
    Aireina | Ashter | King Baldric | Oranges | Hello | Mikalin
  • skylher12skylher12 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i went with the latern
  • decayedsoulsdecayedsouls Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    BloodRaven skull as my first then waters followed by lantern (allows you to free some azures or darks if you have em in offensive slot for more recovery).
  • corpsemaker86corpsemaker86 Member Posts: 148 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    I feel like im the only person who didn't take (and plans to never take) waters

I have raven, lantern, and catalog

ultimately I chose catalog over waters because 300 deflect and 300 movement are HUGE. the 400 regen is subject to very heavy diminishing returns so imo its not worth it if your already at 9-10%+ regen
  • spicenspicen Member Posts: 248 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    I feel like im the only person who didn't take (and plans to never take) waters

I have raven, lantern, and catalog

ultimately I chose catalog over waters because 300 deflect and 300 movement are HUGE. the 400 regen is subject to very heavy diminishing returns so imo its not worth it if your already at 9-10%+ regen

I have all 4 at blue lvl (got lucky with lantern and waters) and chose catalog from the quest then, aurora is aswell lvl'd to blue so far. I will lvl them all up eventually and switch between depending on the situation. :)