test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Database

shinmuramasashinmuramasa Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Why hasn't there been a database created for this game, a website that has all the quest, items and etc. World of Warcraft has "wowhead" - A database is something this game needs if it wants to grow and stay relevant.
Post edited by shinmuramasa on

Comments

• sokarrostausokarrostau Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 45
    edited December 2013
    Couldn't agree more. Even if the wiki was kept up-to-date it still doesn't have the functionality of the databases available for most other games.
  • siestrionsiestrion Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Sounds like you need to follow the wiki link at the top of the page under "The Game"

Or go here: http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Neverwinter_Wiki

edit: Game is still young. Give it time before such databases are implemented.
  • shinmuramasashinmuramasa Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I have been on the wiki, its not kept up to date. Alot of things are missing from it, i.e items. A reliable database is something this game needs.
  • chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I don't know if it has updates for module2, or if it will, and I have nothing to do with the site- I got the link off another forum post a long time ago, so I can't even give proper credit..

But here's a decent gear database. Check the show/hide options.. it's better than it looks at first glance.

Avari-Randir Gear DB
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • shinmuramasashinmuramasa Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I've been actually using that site chaoscourtesan.