test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Defend the Temple (Ebon Dawns) no achievement

etelgar38etelgar38 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
I've completed this skirmish for 5 times already but still no achievement for it. If it was a dungeon, it would not be a problem waiting for a fix but in 2 lvls i will lost this achievement forever. Maybe anyone had solved this problem somehow?
If not i think ill stop playing for some time cause my char needs to be perfect :(
Post edited by etelgar38 on

Comments

• boredinflboredinfl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Same here. Done it twice.
  • etelgar38etelgar38 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So what to do? Just accept it?
  • syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    etelgar38 wrote: »
    So what to do? Just accept it?

#1 Be patient
    #2 Keep the topic alive. Try to recruit others that have had this similar experience. With all the HRs coming up in level, this should become a more vocal issue (as well as everyone else new joining the game

I've never done Defend the Temple myself, so I can voice nothing towards this in regards to the bug, sorry.
    contents to be decided
  • gurkgurk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I have the same problem. I've just finished Defend The Temple for the 3rd time without getting the achievement.
  • valiadgrvaliadgr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yeah it is bugged tried it with a different char as well apart from the HR and it doesn't register the achievement. At least we can hope that since it hasn't been done on Call to Arms yet it will get fixed then and we will get it then. Otherwise bye bye Black Hearted.
  • grail72grail72 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I am having the same problem. I have ran Defend The Temple 3 times with my HR and it refuses to update in my achievement journal. I have finished the quest lines in Ebon Downs and Iridis dungeon and both are checked in the quest achievement but the skirmish is not showing there or showing updated under the skirmish tab in the achievement journal. I have tried requesting GM Help and was told to check the forums or to file a bug report. I have filed a bug report which I will not get a reply to and I have checked the forums and see no help there either. I only hope that they do this as a Call to Arms otherwise I will feel cheated by the developers of this game because I do invest money in this game and I am not just some free player ranting for a fix.
  • boredinflboredinfl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    One patch and no fix. Is it really that hard? o.o I made all new characters so I can get all the titles and <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and now they have this issue. Awesome!
  • etelgar38etelgar38 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Achievement hunters are disappointed! Waiting fot Call to Arms as a last chance is ridiculous. But I'm already out of level for this skirmish...

The only thing that makes me more happy is this: for Skirmisher III achieve we need 11 skirmishes and there are 13 (with modules); for Quest Seeker III we need 15 completed zones and there are 17. So atleast these achievements are available.
  • wtomo84wtomo84 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    same problem here..
  • trampsvktrampsvk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Same problem here ... so what now ? wait for another patch because I don't want to loose this achievement ... and if another patch don't fix it ? wait more ? ridiculous !
  • mayahazemayahaze Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i have the some problem with skirmish "Gate crasher"
  • vixie#6146 vixie Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I have done this twice now and having the same issue.
    edited December 2013
    Great ... I only hope, that they will fix it before the winter festival, so I can level up my HR ... it should not be so big problem ... I hope ...
  • anoguaranoguar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    December 16th 2013 and this is still an issue. Sadly this is my last level to que for this Skirmish, but I'm ready to move on. Please fix and reimburse this achievement. There must be a log of it when completing the Daily Quests you can reference. Don't make us wait for Call to Arms.
  • reagenlionel1reagenlionel1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Also noticed none of the bosses drop seals in this skirmish.
    edited December 2013
    I will wait till Thursday and if not fixed, then I will level up my HR ... and it would be great, when you guys fix this problem to correctly update our journals, you have to have some logs, where you can see who did this skirmish ...
    edited December 2013
    Sadly, I finished this skirmish twice and still no achievement ...
  • howdydowhowdydow Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2013
    trampsvk wrote: »
    Sadly, I finished this skirmish twice and still no achievement ...

still not fixed -- ran it twice today, no achievement, no seals
  • vixie#6146 vixie Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It would be really nice if we could get some input from staff. I am trying so hard not to level my Hunter Ranger, but I am right at level 39. I really do not want to miss out on the achievement. I was hoping it would be fixed by the last patch. You would think that something like this would have some sort of priority over other things because it is level restricted. If they could just make a way to "mentor" lower level players to run lower level Skirmishes it would fix issues like this in the future.
  • mogumikimogumiki Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I've the same problem!!! I've reported the bug, but no response...
  • geadusgeadus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Same problem here, played it 3 times. Reported bug ingame but dont see any ticket under "My Ticket" ingame.
  • ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    The Ebon Downs achievement has been bugged for some time. I completed it over 4 months ago, and never received the title. I have put in a help ticket, but no response yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • estarriollestarrioll Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well, it is sad, I have the same problem and even started new topic. Let's keep this thread alive, so everyone can see it and maybe fix it.

It is really annoying that something so small can't be fixed for half a year already, at least. And there is no response from administration as well, like this problem doesn't exist. Just acknowledge that it is there and will be fixed. Or simply fix it.
  • fireblind17fireblind17 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    estarrioll wrote: »
    It is really annoying that something so small can't be fixed for half a year already, at least. And there is no response from administration as well, like this problem doesn't exist. Just acknowledge that it is there and will be fixed. Or simply fix it.

Yeah the thing is I've submitted plenty of bug reports and tickets to support, but they never seem to do anything about it. It pisses me off that they can't fix things like this after months of people complaining. I seriously want to contact the people in charge and warn them that if they don't start acknowledging and fixing problems, they're going to lose players.

So yeah I'm with you guys. at least what they should do is add an entrance like the dungeons have so that we can do it at any level.
  • throneofnwothroneofnwo Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Same problem here.
    And from what I've been reading it is also connected to why some can't get the 'Black Hearted' achievement for completing the Dungeon and clearing the map.
    I know I completed the skirmish twice (Defend the Temple) AND the dungeon (Throne of Idris) and don't have either achievement.
    I don't think CTA will make it pop even, unless they fix whatever is causing this 'bug'.
  • didigogodidigogo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I have the same problem. I am level 60 now and am just getting around to bothering with achievements. I must've run Defend the Temple ten or fifteen times when it was level appropriate, and I never got the achievement. Please fix!
  • hamiruichihamiruichi Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Got the same problem...
  • hildabroomhildabroom Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i stopped playing this game afte i cudnt get my black hearted title, only title iwanted cuz my character is like evil. so ye...just checkin in here every couple of weeks or so till i fidn out its fixed, then i might come back. but yea ****ty support for this game