test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mail issues

ministerofchangeministerofchange Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
I am trying to mail an item to another of my accounts and it comes up with "Can not send blah blah blah mailbox full", I go to the other character I was trying to send to and the mailbox is empty, rinse and repeat. I know these items are not bound because I can use the guild bank to deliver to the other character, but the space is limited, mailing is much easier.
Post edited by ministerofchange on

Comments

• Options
    aecriasaecrias Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I am in the exact same boat as you. I have two characters, 14 and 29 and have been trying to exchange items via the mailbox...
    Been sending them using the @username command, and it continually comes back with your same error message.... mailbox is full, etc....

Both characters are fairly new (obviously) and neither character has any mail in their account. I can send mail to my friend, and he can send mail to me (obviously not full)... i simply cannot send mail to myself however...

Anyone else have this issue, or more importantly - get it resolved?
    (Ticket is open)
  • Options
    aecriasaecrias Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Anyone by chance?
  • Options
    fledmagicianfledmagician Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    on this topic, we also need a better way to delete old mail.

currently it takes three buttons to delete a single letter (Del, Enter, Enter) trying to clear 30 or 40 letters is a real chore.

something like a row of tickboxes, as a "select all" function is needed.
  • Options
    alexradevjr22alexradevjr22 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Sorry to revive old threads, but since it is very "smart" to not let people with "new" accounts (how do we define new account? I play for months, have a 60 char on that acc and it is still new?) to not be able to post bug thread, I write here.

I have same problem with mail, I sent mail from my other account to this one with a lesser lifedrinker enchantment. mail shows there is new mail, I can see the mail in Gateway but in game I can't see the mail and cannot take the item. I did try that with sending couple mails to me, maybe it fixes it, but no success ... I got the new messages, but the mail with the item is still not shown. As I said, I can see it when logging into Gateway and checking mail there, but I cannot see it in the game to get the item ... It is very disturbing and I would be not surprised that I have lost maybe some mails with AH items or whatsoever ... I discovered the bug only because I sent item which I checked immediately to get it and I knew mail should be there. Please fix it somehow.
  • Options
    alexradevjr22alexradevjr22 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    No idea what to do? I did send other mails with items too, they appear. The problematic mail with the Lesser Lifedrinker Enchantment is still unavailable in mail inbox in game and still visible normal in Gateway. Can't I send it back somehow from Gateway at least? Moderators or something any hint?
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Sorry to revive old threads, but since it is very "smart" to not let people with "new" accounts (how do we define new account? I play for months, have a 60 char on that acc and it is still new?) to not be able to post bug thread, I write here.

I have same problem with mail, I sent mail from my other account to this one with a lesser lifedrinker enchantment. mail shows there is new mail, I can see the mail in Gateway but in game I can't see the mail and cannot take the item. I did try that with sending couple mails to me, maybe it fixes it, but no success ... I got the new messages, but the mail with the item is still not shown. As I said, I can see it when logging into Gateway and checking mail there, but I cannot see it in the game to get the item ... It is very disturbing and I would be not surprised that I have lost maybe some mails with AH items or whatsoever ... I discovered the bug only because I sent item which I checked immediately to get it and I knew mail should be there. Please fix it somehow.

have you submitted an in-game ticket for this issue? that would be the first step in getting your specific issue resolved. i would also submit screenshots using the support ticketing system.

also, your forum account starts the first time you log into it. it is not tied to your game account, it is separate. the probationary period which prevents you from posting new threads is to deter spam on the forums.
  • Options
    gwalphgwalph Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I have a case were - the in game mail inbox says at the same time that I have no messages, but also says I must delete some messages to receive more messages ... ??????
  • Options
    gwalphgwalph Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    gwalph wrote: »
    I have a case were - the in game mail inbox says at the same time that I have no messages, but also says I must delete some messages to receive more messages ... ??????

the Gateway system however says I have 20 messages with items (which I obviously want to open and retrieve!!!) but the Gateway system doesn't let you retrieve items - it says "Log in to the game to claim your items." but in the game you can't see the messages!!!!

the Request GM Help doesn't work it just redirects you to Report a Bug. The Report a Bug claims to have sent a Bug but nothing appears in the View My Tickets