test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Best PvE equip now in module 2?

valeriob80valeriob80 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 155 Bounty Hunter
edited December 2013 in The Thieves' Den
Just wanted to know if now in module 2 there is anything (that I could buy on AH) better for PvE than "ancient spymaster" weapons and "swashbuckling captain" armor. Anyone knows? :-)
Post edited by valeriob80 on

Comments

• valeriob80valeriob80 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 155 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Anyone? I'd like to buy Ancient Spymaster weapons and Swashbuckling Captain armor but I need to be sure they're still the best I can buy... anyone knows? :-)
  • jazzmeisterjazzmeister Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Holy **** XD, i was litteraly loggin on to the game in months to ask the same questions, i have the ancient spymaster daggers and the swashbuckling captains armor set aswell, basicaly the full best engame gear that was on the launch and i was wondering aswell if there is better. I talked to a guy and he told me there are some other weapons that i a bit better, forgot what they were called again.
    But yeah i would love to know what the best gear is for both TR and CW class, as i have the full (old) engame gear on both, which is the reason i quit for a while... (no more content and no more upgrades to get :P).
  • fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Fomorian weapons from Malabog's Castle of Sharandar region and crafting are Best in Slot on all classes.

But they cannot be bought and they cost a large amount of resources and time to acquire. They are also not a strong over Ancient weapons.

Hence, the Sharandar weapons are the final thing you buy when you have everything else, especially with Module 2 since now it costs little to unslot enchants, enhancements and runestones. It is probably cheaper to even upgrade all your companions for their Active Bonus or one or more Artifacts than to get the Fomorian weapons...
  • valeriob80valeriob80 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 155 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    So no new interesting weapons/armors from module 2? Not complaining, just asking :-)
  • skylher12skylher12 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    the mc gear (seals and gaunts from last boss) are the bis, as well as the fomarian weapons... not sure about the seals from valindra's tower, preview it wasnt better then MC gear.