test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Serious Dungeon Issues

thralgafthralgaf Member Posts: 55 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Getting no responses on the bug forum, so thought I'd post here. Right now normal dungeon queues are borked. Instances are loading groups in complete and at the end. Relogging, rebooting does not fix it. Mad Dragon is currently having this issue. People are waiting hours for the DD, and then can't run the instance. FYI.
Post edited by thralgaf on

Comments

• kumatenshikumatenshi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Different issues: going into dungeon and get "server not responding" for +60secs
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    kumatenshi wrote: »
    Different issues: going into dungeon and get "server not responding" for +60secs

Launcher>Options>uncheck on demand patching

Your client will repatch, then you can play. This has happened since the start of open beta. I don't think it's their software per say, but that if your connection is perfect you hit a time out. Maybe, or it could be a bug.
  • meerchaummeerchaum Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Same for me!
  • leiloniileilonii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    thralgaf wrote: »
    Getting no responses on the bug forum, so thought I'd post here. Right now normal dungeon queues are borked. Instances are loading groups in complete and at the end. Relogging, rebooting does not fix it. Mad Dragon is currently having this issue. People are waiting hours for the DD, and then can't run the instance. FYI.

Seriously this has been going on for two days now, we need a response.
  • blametroiblametroi Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Idris in Neverdeath too.
  • genrldestructiongenrldestruction Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I haven't been able to actually do a dungeon in a week. Every time I get in a group as a new instance, someone got started chain pulling, or got fed up and left. Since the patch, things are a little worse. I get pulled into missions in progress. I can't even say that the people in the mission with me did anything prior to my arrival. Paths to bosses are blocked so you can't progress anyway.
  • selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The only way around this bug right now is to manually form a group and head to the instance yourself. It is annoying so I hope they fix it soon.

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"