test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Soft Claws - friendly, helpful, PvE, RP, and endgame oriented

onyxheart1onyxheart1 Member Posts: 381 Arc User
Greetings adventurers of Neverwinter

I am Aegis, commander of The Soft Claws.

Who are the Soft Claws you ask? Well if you need to ask then we're doing our jobs right

We're a small organization that focuses on a variety of tasks for our patron. Don't ask to meet her, she doesn't meet anyone right away, secrecy is one of her and by extension our greatest advantages.

but if you think some clandestine work would be for you, then by all means, come to the Moonstone Mask and find me or one of my officers, we'll set you on the right path

-OOC-

The Soft Claws is a PvE and RP based guild, you don't have to RP to get in and don't have to to stay, but respect for everyone is a tenet of the guild.

We focus on Skirmishes, legitimate Dungeon runs (we run the whole thing, even the side routes), as well as the endgame campaigns such as Sharandar and the new Dread Ring

The Soft Claws are open to all levels of player and all races and classes. To get into the guild simply meet with myself @onyxheart1 or any other officer of the guild. You can find us in Protectors Enclave or more often in the Moonstone Mask. Send a tell if you want to find me faster.

if you want to learn more of the Soft Claws from an RP standpoint please visit this link, as it has everything lore based about the Soft Claws (as they are a canon group from the Forgotten Realms) http://www.realmshelps.net/faerun/organizations/softclaws.shtml

We have a Teamspeak server if you want to use voice when running dungeons or skirmishes, or just to enjoy some comraderie....once you join the guild the info to enter the server will be given to you.

We are also looking for a few people to play certain roles for the guild, specifically the patron of the Soft Claws, as well as other characters.

We do not have a website yet, but as soon as we do i will update this thread as such

if you have any questions, feel free to ask them below.
KDF for Life! <3 Romulan at Heart <3 Fed cause they made me ~ :P
Post edited by onyxheart1 on

Comments

• willadarkeaglewilladarkeagle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hail. I was in a founder Guild, Army of Darkness, with my main at the start (day 1) of Neverwinter. AoD had big plans, but the entire guild has left for other adventures. I would love to find a group that likes to take their time and actually explore and enjoy dungeons and other activities. Willing to fill any role that is needed even if it means training up a new character. Not looking for a big Guild--just a solid core group of people willing to work and enjoy the game together.

I will look for someone in game:)

Thanks
  • karixfu11karixfu11 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hi Soft Claws! I'm new to this game and will be starting in a few days time once I get my main com up and running. I really love joining a smaller guild so that it gets a closer personal touch. If there's any role you will like me to work towards to, I'm all game.

Hope to see you in game soon!
  • onyxheart1onyxheart1 Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hail. I was in a founder Guild, Army of Darkness, with my main at the start (day 1) of Neverwinter. AoD had big plans, but the entire guild has left for other adventures. I would love to find a group that likes to take their time and actually explore and enjoy dungeons and other activities. Willing to fill any role that is needed even if it means training up a new character. Not looking for a big Guild--just a solid core group of people willing to work and enjoy the game together.

I will look for someone in game:)

Thanks
    karixfu11 wrote: »
    Hi Soft Claws! I'm new to this game and will be starting in a few days time once I get my main com up and running. I really love joining a smaller guild so that it gets a closer personal touch. If there's any role you will like me to work towards to, I'm all game.

Hope to see you in game soon!

Please note i tend to get on in the evenings around 7 or 8 PM Eastern Standard

that would be the best time to find me at the Mask if you want to join the guild
    KDF for Life! <3 Romulan at Heart <3 Fed cause they made me ~ :P
    edited December 2013
    Oh man, looks like our time zones are quite far apart. We see how it goes yea! Waiting for my com
    edited December 2013
    hey onyxheart1, I have quite a few pals who have joined another guild so I'm going to stick with them. It's all about camaraderie yea?

Anyway, thank you for the offer nonetheless. Rock on and see you in game :)
  • nightarcher1234nightarcher1234 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm interested in joining! I'll try looking for someone online. I have been looking for another casual guild since my last one seems to have died. Though do you mind people who won't RP in game much if at all? I prefer RPing from forums more often. I'll probably look for you in game around the time you specified in a previous post.
    Darion Syler - GF
    Sienna Whisperwood - GWF
    Irinna Brightmoon - DC
    Deimia Ki'Lien - CW
    Aureslia - TR
    Thia Silentread - HR
  • say1osay1o Member Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Hello! Role-player/writer looking for a guild. If not a home a foot in the network of RP guilds.

Currently only one character lvl 24. Am more RP driven and don't mind being the NPC to an Ooc player. Still gets a laugh. I will check out your site in the mean time.