test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CN doors bug

docgaussdocgauss Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 9 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Yesterday I was running CN with some guild mates. We noticed that in some circumstances we weren't able to open the door in front of us. It happened twice, probably when two or more players try to open the door at the same time.
Dunno if it happens only in CN or also in other dungeons.
Post edited by docgauss on

Comments

• petpet2petpet2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    this has just happened to me and my team.

we were just about to enter the Beholder's chamber but the door will not let just open it.
  • mospeda1mospeda1 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Door BUG .. fix it pls
  • docgaussdocgauss Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    petpet2 wrote: »
    this has just happened to me and my team.

we were just about to enter the Beholder's chamber but the door will not let just open it.

Lucky you!
    The second time that this happened, it was in front of the door just before the dracolich.
    Probably that draco was so scared of us that he locked up the door xD
  • chemboy613chemboy613 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    same thing just happened to us.
  • steamroler12steamroler12 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    its not bugged, CN is fixed,, you need to kill mini bosses to enter and advance.
  • docgaussdocgauss Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    its not bugged, CN is fixed,, you need to kill mini bosses to enter and advance.
    And it was about time, I'd say...

Btw, thanks for the advice, I thought I had to exploit everything like the majority of TRs used to.
    I'm perfectly aware that CN is fixed, and I fought my way through, therefore let me rephrase so I won't be misunderstood: even when you have killed everything sometimes it happens that the doors won't open. My assumption is that it happens when two or more players are trying to open that door simultaneously.

I just felt a little insulted that you plainly assumed that I was failing to exploit CN ;)
  • j0shi82j0shi82 Member Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    its not bugged, CN is fixed

Nothing personal, but :rolleyes:
  • vicboss89vicboss89 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I can confirm this bug.
    If more than 1 character tries to open the door at the same time,it seems to not open at all.
    Note:this does not seem to occur if just 1 character opens it.
    And,not,we're not talking about exploits,we're just pointing out a bug which can be really frustrating if it happens in front of Draco's door.
    Plase fix it ASAP,this can make 1hour++ run completely worthless.