test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

unable to mute sounds on live gateway

meleumpkinmeleumpkin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 19 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Is there a way to turn off that annoying click sound when you run your mouse over anything on the page? its so loud its annoying.
Post edited by meleumpkin on

Comments

• rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yeah. Underneath where you can change characters there should be a mute button.
  • meleumpkinmeleumpkin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    There is nothing under the change characters area. Its select characters and then

About Us Terms of Service Privacy Policy Contact Us Career
    Copyright
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    on the live version of the gateway, it seems like the mute button was not included, however it is still there on gatewaytest.playneverwinter.com.

moving this over to the bug section.
  • anatas07anatas07 Member Posts: 164 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Put back buttons to AH in gateway ! :(( bad maintenance .. bad bad
    If you see this and have the answer - PM me or answer real quick because this post will be removed
  • miasmatmiasmat Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 318 Cryptic Developer
    edited December 2013
    The button is there. You may have to hard refresh the page (In Chrome, press F12, then right-click the reload button and choose "Empty Cache and Hard Reload") to see it.
  • noraveknoravek Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yes, the button is there but in some browsers the image is not showing up.
    You can see when you are with the mouse in the 'invisible' button when the cursor changes.
    edited December 2013
    Can you order by time left the columns ??
    I used ctrl + F5 in mozilla
    If you see this and have the answer - PM me or answer real quick because this post will be removed
    edited December 2013
    anybody here ? ... echooo ...
    edited December 2013
    new class also missing from AH searches on gateway (ofc) ...
  • rlrobrrlrobr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The button is still present, but it is invisible right now. It is right under the "Change Character".

It don't know who had the idea to add sounds to the gateway, but it was a *really* dumb idea - nobody asked for it and it is very annoying. Even with the button I have to click on it every time I log in - at least make it able to preserve the state for next logons.
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Has it occurred to anyone that the sounds might be in place for Sword Coast Adventures