test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone else not able to buy Zen?

belad123belad123 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 13 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Tried with 3 different cards. All of them saying there is a problem charging my card.
Post edited by belad123 on

Comments

• belad123belad123 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Still no luck. 5 different cards tried at this point
  • zolronzolron Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I had no problem using a pre-paid zen card ?
  • belad123belad123 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This is with using a credit card. I might have to go out and get a pre-paid later if this doesn't work.
  • jazzneojazzneo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited December 2013
    omg i have same problem ;(. i spend $40 just get $20 worth points for dam wolf. now it stuck in a transaction LOOP. They better warn everyone on front page and disable the zen for right now or people think it was error
    edited December 2013
    At least yours got to that point. Mine tells me the card can't be processed. That's 5 different cards that magically can't be processed right now. I emailed them the problem and they told me that it's saying it's getting the error that it can't verify my address so the charges are being cancelled. They told me I must be putting the address in wrong; even though, I've used the same cards on many occasions before w/o any issues. They told me to try to use PayPal and choose "I don't have a paypal account". I did. Guess what...exact same error for all 5 of the same cards.

Yep...must be me :rolleyes:
  • jazzneojazzneo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited December 2013
    belad123 wrote: »
    At least yours got to that point. Mine tells me the card can't be processed. That's 5 different cards that magically can't be processed right now. I emailed them the problem and they told me that it's saying it's getting the error that it can't verify my address so the charges are being cancelled. They told me I must be putting the address in wrong; even though, I've used the same cards on many occasions before w/o any issues. They told me to try to use PayPal and choose "I don't have a paypal account". I did. Guess what...exact same error for all 5 of the same cards.

Yep...must be me :rolleyes:

My was paypal account problem going in Loop. it on there end. not are fault. my paypal been charge $40 worth zen point that never got Reviewing