test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thanks for fixing nothing on the TR...again

munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
•Trickster Rogue •Courage Breaker: Tooltip now mentions that it increases your Power stat. (10% for 10 seconds)
•Courage Breaker: The duration of the power stat buff has been slightly reduced to match the debuff duration.
•Impact Shot: Resolved timing and FX issues this power had.
•Smoke Bomb now properly obeys line of sight rules.
•Stealth meter will no longer stop regenerating when stunned upon entering stealth in rare instances.
•Feat: Swift Footwork: This feat now properly grants the full Stamina regeneration bonus

Cool, courage breaker works now? Thx for that :mad:

Smoke Bomb had LoS issues? Cool, glad you fixed it. Those npcs sure musta been mad!

News Flash!

ITC is STILL broken!

How many threads do we need to start for you guys to address this?

If you are not going to fix it, then take the ability out of the game. Seriously
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Seems to be working fine, why do you think it is broken?
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• grieverzgrieverz Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I think he's talking about ITC not activating but going on CD while being hit or something like that. Seen it a couple of times, escpecially when being hit with CC encounters.
  • slushpsychoslushpsycho Member Posts: 657 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    It is not broken, if u refer to the my ITC goes on cooldown and I still get **** on by all the cc.
    If u press it like 0.5 sec way before everything that hits u, ITC pop, cc immune, u live.
    Some TR says they had problem when ITC is already active and still get cc, and personally I have not encountered such case so can not comment it.
  • munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Just about every ability goes through it. Roar, Dazing strike, FS, the list goes on. Theres threads all over the place about how broken it is, and its been like this for awhile. As a matter of fact, it seems to be getting worse.

I cant imagine one single TR that's pvp'd even 1 single time, hasn't noticed it not working.

Its not a random secluded occurrence, its constant and in every single match I have played in the last month.
    edited December 2013
    It is not broken, if u refer to the my ITC goes on cooldown and I still get **** on by all the cc.
    If u press it like 0.5 sec way before everything that hits u, ITC pop, cc immune, u live.
    Some TR says they had problem when ITC is already active and still get cc, and personally I have not encountered such case so can not comment it.

You can prove it to yourself.

Pop stealth, use ITC(100% immune, so says the tooltip), have a GWF Roar you, or another TR use Dazing on you. You will be interrupted.

Use Duelist Flurry while in ITC from stealth and see what happens when they use those abilities on you, it'll make your head spin.........
    edited December 2013
    <removed for rule violation>
    Do not discuss Moderation. Thanks. ~Zeb
    edited December 2013
    It never goes through my ITC unless I try to be skillful and press my ITC right as they cast those CC encounter, I have to assume ITC has a longer animation time than some cc encounters in perfect theory(giving both players has exact same reaction time).
    When I pop ITC I immune chains from DC, choke from CW, flourish from GWF, bull charge from GF, etc. as long as it is already active, I immune all cc.
    edited December 2013
    munkey81 wrote: »
    You can prove it to yourself.

Pop stealth, use ITC(100% immune, so says the tooltip), have a GWF Roar you, or another TR use Dazing on you. You will be interrupted.

Use Duelist Flurry while in ITC from stealth and see what happens when they use those abilities on you, it'll make your head spin.........

I don't use ITC from stealth really often, that might be the reason I don't have such problem.
    The only problem I have with ITC as I record is having it go on cooldown and still get cc, well but that is cause I press it a bit late I guess...
  • shadow5930shadow5930 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 502 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Roar is bugged. It can break through CC stuff. That's Roar, not ITC.
    Terrifying impact is bugged, it can break through CC stuff. That's TI, not ITC.

Alysin, you're normally a good guy. I understand the frustration, but maybe take a few minutes to cool off? Unstoppable had the same sorta bugs that took them a while to fix. It's not surprising ITC has the same issue.

oh.. and those 2 I mentioned? they go through unstoppable too. :)
  • nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ITC works a lot better than other powers (Unstoppable, Villain's Menace, Guard) giving CC immunity in that there are much fewer powers that unintentionally go through it, so only going on about how ITC is so broken is not considering what other classes are suffering to a much greater extent.

Shadow is absolutely correct in saying that the real issue is the skills that go through CC immunity rather than ITC itself.

And I'm certain the devs are working on many of the issues, but as with anything in life, there are priorities and things take time and effort.
    edited December 2013
    shadow5930 wrote: »
    Roar is bugged. It can break through CC stuff. That's Roar, not ITC.
    Terrifying impact is bugged, it can break through CC stuff. That's TI, not ITC.

Alysin, you're normally a good guy. I understand the frustration, but maybe take a few minutes to cool off? Unstoppable had the same sorta bugs that took them a while to fix. It's not surprising ITC has the same issue.

oh.. and those 2 I mentioned? they go through unstoppable too. :)

Its not just Roar though. Like I said, Dazing Strike also does it.

I agree that Roar is doing whatever it likes, but ITC is also not working properly.

I mentioned using ITC while in Stealth as to quell any argument anyone can possibly have. Because ITC while used in Stealth, is 100% immunity to everything.
  • lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ITC gets bugged. You hit it, cooldown starts, no immunity or graphic.

Happens all the time. Usually when I need it most :) It happens most frequently with ITC however I've had it happen with shadow strike as well.

This bug has been reported before but no word on a fix.

TR's have been getting the nerf bat steadily since launch, it gets me frustrated too but understandable. Eventually they will get around to working on other class issues like roar, terrifiying impact, icy rays, etc.
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • shadow5930shadow5930 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 502 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Blocking is 100% CC immune if it's up.
    Unstoppable is 100% CC immune if it's up.

I've had dazing strike hit me and make my shield go down, when it said 'blocked' right above my head. This is at full block meter too, so not like it broke the guard. Didn't daze me, just stopped me blocking the next hit. I've had dazing temporarly stop my abilities while in unstoppable. It interrupts strike count on sure strike, stops encounters, etc.

I agreed, the skills should work. I'm right there with ya. My point is there are several 100% immune abilities that *should* work and do not. They are trying to fix it as unstoppable is a LOT better now, then before mod 1 even. As someone else mentioned, it takes time and priority.

It's unfortunate that the skill which is seen as a primary staple for escape of a TR is hampered by such things. They are trying to work on it. Roar was mentioned in the patch notes as trying to fix it too, if I remember right. So, screen shots of it happening, or videos, do a proper bug report, helps a lot more than rage.. and I know you can be a cool guy about that stuff when not pissed off. :)
  • syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Actually, I've had red-area dazing effects hit through ItC. The formorian witches are a nemesis against me for this.

Granted, I'm still entirely new to TRing, so I don't know if this is intended or not. But other dazing effects (such as the big purple balls idris shoots out) don't effect it. Though, those aren't red-zone issues. Hm.... otherwise, its WiA for me. (I don't pvp hardly at all, so my experience is solely PvE, pretty much)
    contents to be decided
  • xmousepadxxmousepadx Member Posts: 381 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    munkey81 wrote: »

If you are not going to fix it, then take the ability out of the game. Seriously
    pls remove it i wanna see 100pages of tr's tears again :D