test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Has leveling been made more efficient?

supjeremiahsupjeremiah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 569 Bounty Hunter
edited December 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I've been away from the game for a while but I'm going to try out the Ranger of course. Has the leveling been made more efficient for either PvE or PvP? Trying to figure out which would be the best way to level currently.
Envy - 60 Guardian Fighter - Mindflayer

Wrath - 60 Great Weapon Fighter - Mindflayer

Envy's Guardian Fighter DPS Conqueror Guide

Youtube Channel

http://www.twitch.tv/supjeremiah
Post edited by supjeremiah on

Comments

• giggliatogiggliato Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Efficiency and Speed are two different things, with a few clicks a day you can level any character from 11 to 60...

But questing is most likely the fastest way to level, but rapidly winning pvp matches comes in a close second I am sure.
  • namenotusednamenotused Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    To give you an idea how easy it is to lv in this game, I went from 34 to 60 in less then 3 days. Says a lot about the type of game this is so keep that in mind.
  • dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    I've been away from the game for a while but I'm going to try out the Ranger of course. Has the leveling been made more efficient for either PvE or PvP? Trying to figure out which would be the best way to level currently.

Sup Envy. Leveling is the same as when you quit. ~30 hours /played for 1-60 questing. Most of the exploits have been patched since Launch.

Glad to see you return. Hit me up if you are looking for a new guild if you decide to stay.
  • supjeremiahsupjeremiah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 569 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    dkcandy wrote: »
    Sup Envy. Leveling is the same as when you quit. ~30 hours /played for 1-60 questing. Most of the exploits have been patched since Launch.

Glad to see you return. Hit me up if you are looking for a new guild if you decide to stay.

Will do. Dunno if I'll stick around for long. Depends on if I get hooked on the Ranger or not. We'll see!
    Envy - 60 Guardian Fighter - Mindflayer

Wrath - 60 Great Weapon Fighter - Mindflayer

Envy's Guardian Fighter DPS Conqueror Guide

Youtube Channel

http://www.twitch.tv/supjeremiah
  • mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Leveling is already too fast by far. i can easily hit 60 in a week of casual play from creation. i have to be careful not to overplay one character at a time, because i'll hit 60 too fast. As it is, i've gotten to where i have slots reserved for "temp" characters that i create, play a few days (usually to about 55), delete, then recreate just to feel like i'm doing SOMEthing. i absolutely HATE how fast leveling is, since i have the most fun during leveling! my 6 60s just sit there, wasting away. If i didn't have their crafting professions already maxed, i'd delete THEM and start over, too!
  • twstdechotwstdecho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 630 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Leveling is already too fast by far. i can easily hit 60 in a week of casual play from creation. i have to be careful not to overplay one character at a time, because i'll hit 60 too fast. As it is, i've gotten to where i have slots reserved for "temp" characters that i create, play a few days (usually to about 55), delete, then recreate just to feel like i'm doing SOMEthing. i absolutely HATE how fast leveling is, since i have the most fun during leveling! my 6 60s just sit there, wasting away. If i didn't have their crafting professions already maxed, i'd delete THEM and start over, too!

I have a couple of characters I want to slow level with friends. I thought it would be a great idea to level as a group, slowly, maybe once or twice a week and only play those characters when we are all together. I like the story, the sense of accomplishment, of "doing something" as you said.

But I also really enjoy running the epic's with my 60's. PUG's are a pain, but I love running them with my guild. If you haven't tried that, or haven't found a "fun" group to do that with, look me up!

@twstdecho
  • slushpsychoslushpsycho Member Posts: 657 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Holy **** is that u Envy?...U have been away long time...