test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

13.9K Experienced DC Seeks Endgame Guild!!!

immahealyounowimmahealyounow Member Posts: 57
Hello to everyone out there in recruitment land! I'm on the hunt for a strong guild of players with an excellent understanding of their respective classes and PVP strategy to group with in Neverwinter.

My main character is Blessing, a DC with over 1200 hours of play (mostly in PVP)/multiple gearsets with perfect enchants and rank 9/10s. Support is a role I'm extremely passionate about, and I will do everything I can to keep your teams alive and kicking on the field of battle! You'll also find I'm an extremely active player - it's a rare day that I don't log in for at least a couple of hours to get my Neverwinter fix.

I can also help bolster your teams with the following characters:

-Blessed: 12k TR with Perfect Vorpal + Greater Barkshield. Decent DPS. Rank 8 enchants. 200+ hours playtime.
-Blessa: 7 GTE Sentinel GWF. Rank 8 enchants. 200+ hours playtime.
-Mini-Blessing: GCTRL-spec cleric - Greater barkshield + perfect vorpal (will be changing to perfect feytouched soon). Rank 8 enchants.

Alts I am currently gearing for PVP:

-Bless: 60 Conqueror GF with Perfect Terror. Eventually will be replaced with perfect vorpal or bronzewood. Looking to get a perfect soulforged as well. I'd love to group with an experienced GF who can show me the ropes of the class.
-Blessings: 47 CW. This character will probably be my last project. I have the full high vizier + ancient set for her, but no enchants yet. Oppressor build.

For that rare occasion when you feel the need to do some PVE, all my characters are equipped with Ioun Stones of allure + equipment containing at least rank 7 enchants to allow for more efficient instance farming.

Should you wish to inspect any of my characters in-game, contact me, or have any questions, feel free to reply to this thread or /tell me in game at Blessing@ImmaHealYouNow.
* Blessing - 60 DC * * Blessa - 60 GWF * * Blessed - 60 TR * * Bless - 60 GF * * Blessings - 50 CW * * BlessedArr0w - 30 HR *

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by immahealyounow on

Comments

• degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Blessing, c'mon now... You know the best PVP guilds in game. You can have your pick. You're always welcome in EoA, and you know that. Just go wherever fits you best.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • meangean88meangean88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hi there, I am from Order of the Raven. Our guild is an all time zone guild with members from the United States, Australia, Sweden, UK, Canada, Germany and many more. The guild actively runs T2/MC/CN and participates in PVP and Gauntlgrym. Order of the Raven has guild events on a weekly basis such as intraguild 5v5 pvp and other events we are implementing in the future. Our VoIP of choice is Teamspeak. You can check out our website and forums at http://laggygamerz.com. Feel free to send myself a private message in game or on the forums to ask myself more questions.
    GM of Order of the Raven
  • dexto89dexto89 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey Blessing,
    You have a very nice set of toons there.
    Well first of all, i wouldn't say the guild UNSTOPPABLE is a 100% endgame/expert guild compared to guilds that only take in the best of the best.

Our priority is maintaining a good, reliable community.
    We do ofcourse run all game activities aswell: CN, MC, PvP, GG ... you name it.

But you will surely be asked for by guilds that require 11.5K + GS only and such.
    Though, who wouldn't want the subtitle 'UNSTOPPABLE' ? ;)

You can also give our website a check if u want: http://unstoppableguild.eu
    And yes we also host TS3.

Hope to hear back from you :)
  • epsilon1977epsilon1977 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Your title suggests you are looking more for a PvE guild, but your description is more about PvP. If a PvP-only or a guild heavily biased towards PvP is what you seek, then Opus Dei will probably be a bad match. If not, however, feel free to visit our website and talk with an officer or me in-game, to see if you are 'compatible' with our type of guild ;)
    We are doing PvE, PvP and some RP, but most members are more into PvE afaik. Our understanding of 'end-game' involves doing frequent CN and MC runs.
    Epsilon of Mythos (@epsilon1977)
    Holy Resurrector and Grand Master of OPUS DEI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://opusdei.abyssportal.com
  • immahealyounowimmahealyounow Member Posts: 57
    edited December 2013
    Your title suggests you are looking more for a PvE guild, but your description is more about PvP. If a PvP-only or a guild heavily biased towards PvP is what you seek, then Opus Dei will probably be a bad match. If not, however, feel free to visit our website and talk with an officer or me in-game, to see if you are 'compatible' with our type of guild ;)
    We are doing PvE, PvP and some RP, but most members are more into PvE afaik. Our understanding of 'end-game' involves doing frequent CN and MC runs.

Thanks. I PVE so rarely that I often forget it's a major focus for many players and guilds. I've updated my thread title to hopefully reflect what I'm searching for a bit better.
    * Blessing - 60 DC * * Blessa - 60 GWF * * Blessed - 60 TR * * Bless - 60 GF * * Blessings - 50 CW * * BlessedArr0w - 30 HR *

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • imfrostbitesimfrostbites Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    try out black lotus, we've played since day 1 of open beta, was purely a PVE focused guild but now we're going into pvp in m2.