test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

quest path marker not showing

fyrestorme1fyrestorme1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 98
edited November 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
for some quests (both official as well as some foundry user-created ones) - sometimes the quest path marker will not show and when I click the thing to show the quest path it will say something like "cannot find path to your objective from this location" - even though I'll just be standing in the middle of town

and yes, I do have the path markers turned on (i.e. i didn't accidentally turn them off by hitting z)
Post edited by fyrestorme1 on

Comments

• Options
    drummdaddydrummdaddy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I just started yesterday and this has happened to me a few times now, I think the guided path might be there but its glitching out and appearing under the terrain if it is not entirely level terrain you are traversing. I have also noticed that quest objectives appearing on the map will not go away after completing the quests, that could just be lag though.
  • Options
    whackstickwhackstick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem but I came here to find out if there was a key to turn them off. I'll try hitting Z and see if that fixes them.
    Could not find that listed in the Keybinding options, now that I know what to look for I'll chk again.
  • Options
    not2020momnot2020mom Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I wish I could make the marker easier to see!