test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

CN exploits

focusmanfocusman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
So we just did a CN run, of course to see what has been changed.

- Xivros is still exploitable. We noticed this on accident. When pulling xivros and you stand on the pillar at the right and attack Xivros he jumps over you (while standing on the pillar) in the depth and dies.

- The run from Xivros to Draco can still be done by a tr. And then with the use of GM Help spawn at the campfire at draco.

- The Shadowfell can still be crossed as the way it is done now (jump behind the jelly on the platform, push the red wizards, enter portal, go out of portal > walk to xivros enter portal to activate quest Slay Xivros. And then as I told before, let someone pull xivros to the portal, the player standing on the pillar attacks him and xivros jumps over the pillar and dies (****, it goes even faster then the way it is exploited now....)

Fix this plz. Put a gate at xivros like the draco fight. Let CN be really CN and not again an exploited master serie of who can run CN under 20 mins.

And mark my words: our tr already found a way to skip again all bosses...how I dont know, he said something about only 4 mobs an elite mob and an invisible wall are now in the way but that problem(= failed attempt to fix running) was overcome in 5 mins of trying.

Well done btw eliminating pushing off adds at draco fight (as long as no other exploit is found.....)
Wizard of Oz

Black Lotus

http://nl.twitch.tv/wixardofoz
Post edited by focusman on

Comments

• Options
    xmousepadxxmousepadx Member Posts: 381 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    focusman wrote: »
    So we just did a CN run, of course to see what has been changed.

- Xivros is still exploitable. We noticed this on accident. When pulling xivros and you stand on the pillar at the right and attack Xivros he jumps over you (while standing on the pillar) in the depth and dies.

- The run from Xivros to Draco can still be done by a tr. And then with the use of GM Help spawn at the campfire at draco.

- The Shadowfell can still be crossed as the way it is done now (jump behind the jelly on the platform, push the red wizards, enter portal, go out of portal > walk to xivros enter portal to activate quest Slay Xivros. And then as I told before, let someone pull xivros to the portal, the player standing on the pillar attacks him and xivros jumps over the pillar and dies (****, it goes even faster then the way it is exploited now....)

Fix this plz. Put a gate at xivros like the draco fight. Let CN be really CN and not again an exploited master serie of who can run CN under 20 mins.

And mark my words: our tr already found a way to skip again all bosses...how I dont know, he said something about only 4 mobs an elite mob and an invisible wall are now in the way but that problem(= failed attempt to fix running) was overcome in 5 mins of trying.

Well done btw eliminating pushing off adds at draco fight (as long as no other exploit is found.....)

U have what u want, since cn is what it always was, an exploit fest!